The NYJ Have Released C. J. Spiller

Me to......

I looked at him and saw Barry Sanders

Just kidding B-) .......I am the one who started the sarcastic "March to 2,000 yards thread...." that enraged much of the board.

Forever a lesson about the minimum intelligence level needed to succeed as a player.

And btw 26CB......knowing where the hole is likely to be is not instinct.......it's usually about understanding the playcall versus the defensive alignment.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy was always a joke. An athletic freak with the intelligence of a rock. He never impressed me though I would have welckmed him back for a fraction of the price as a WR to compete with Goodwin.

I remember the days of getting flamed for saying he was a joke

WOW i thought if any one would know how to use CJ it would be Chan but i guess even he couldn't see much left in him ...

Maybe he could have, but CJ didn't get an offseason with Chan, and Chan didn't have much time to work with him, and this could also be management making the move to take a look at someone else since now that they are eliminated from the playoff hunt and going to Petty, they are in 'lets see what we have for next year' mode and next year may not include Chan if they decide to let Bowles continue but want change.

Its definitly not a good sign for CJ when he just left his 3rd team in one season, and the seasons not over

Another Bills first round draft selection flushed down the toilet...

Not converting your top draft picks into steady performers on the field is the hallmark of the .500 franchise.

This is the guy we replaced Marshawn with because the city ran him out. Great FO

Didn't realize that Buddy & Chan were still in Buffalo.

If you don't think that decision came straight from PR guru Russ Brandon I don't think I can help you there. They gave away an MVP level RB for next to nothing because people labelled him as out of control.

If you don't think that decision came straight from PR guru Russ Brandon I don't think I can help you there. They gave away an MVP level RB for next to nothing because people labelled him as out of control.

No it was driven by Gailey who wanted a new toy to play with.

Um, he was more screw up from a year suspension. And trust me, he was still doing plenty of stuff he could have been suspended for. He very easy could have been Josh Gordon or Justin Blackmon.

But god forbid we hold the player who was doing dumb stuff and getting himself suspended accountable. It's the Bills fault I guess for not babysitting him 24/7.

No it was driven by Gailey who wanted a new toy to play with.

And both Spiller and Jackson had elite stretches under Gailey here.