Who is your favorite player on current roster?

I was talking to a friend about this the other day and the question wasnt as easy to answer as I thought it was going to be.

TT - no

Shady - no. It sounds crazy. I love his performances on Sundays. But he still doesnt 100% feel like a Bill. It feels like hes here temporarily and he'll be gone soon. Its weird. And from some of the threads on here in the past, Id say that a lot of people arent all in on shady either. Maybe it has changed.

Watkins - id say just as many people have something negative to say about him as they do positive.

Anyone on the OL? Its the OL so doubtful. Wood is a long-timer and liked but is he anyone's favorite player?

Any WR/TE/RB? Doubtful. Goodwin anyone?

Dareus? I feel that he couldve been that player. Perfect combo of talent and being drafted by the Bills. But he has really hurt his appeal with his boneheaded decisions.

Hughes? Possibly. I could see some people having Hughes as a favorite player. Been here a bit now. Good skill. Still dont see it though.

I dont see any other LB as a fav player.

Anyone in the secondary? Nope. Aaron Williams was a fan favorite and I can maybe see some people being big Gilmore fans. But i dont see a consensus.

Kyle Williams? Probably the safest bet. Life-long Bill. Great talent. Nothing negative to really say.

Obviously we all root for the team not the players per se but its natural for fans to have favorite players. So who do you guys have as your favorite players? Is their a consensus like some other franchises have?

Mine would probably have to be Kyle Williams. I know, not very exciting. 😔

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalil Mack. He was on our current roster all day yesterday... Not what you meant?

Logan Thomas may be the only person on our current roster I haven't shouted obscenities about in the last few months, and I'm pretty sure he's not responsible for their current plight, so I'm going with him even though I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Good post. I havent thought about this. Must be hard to sell jerseys with these bums on the team.

However,

in terms of heart and soul: KW95 and

in terms of skill: LM25

in terms of someone I would want to have a beer with: Carp ( sadly a close second: Rex Ryan )

In terms of potential guy that would sell many jerseys: SW14

The rest are JAGS