Is Reggie Bush still on this team?

YoloinOhio

only an hour flight from NYC, leave after practice, back before bedtime, up for practice on Wednesday haha

I cannot understand why we have not been using him in the slot a little for some quick throws in space...extension of the running game.

Oh wait, we don't even use those quick throws or WR screens, even though we have arguably the best weapon(s) in the game for those situations

only an hour flight from NYC, leave after practice, back before bedtime, up for practice on Wednesday haha

I cannot understand why we have not been using him in the slot a little for some quick throws in space...extension of the running game.

Oh wait, we don't even use those quick throws or WR screens, even though we have arguably the best weapon(s) in the game for those situations

only checking in/security, hour flight, taxiing, 45-60 minute uber to midtown, most likely dinner, play, 45-60 minute uber back to airport, checking back in/security, another hour flight, taxiing, and driving home. Pretty much a snap.

you say hour flight like they're taking off on the field and landing on broadway.

only checking in/security, hour flight, taxiing, 45-60 minute uber to midtown, most likely dinner, play, 45-60 minute uber back to airport, checking back in/security, another hour flight, taxiing, and driving home. Pretty much a snap.

you say hour flight like they're taking off on the field and landing on broadway.

ive flown to NYC for a day before, and it was a snap....no check in bc no checked bags, security at Buffalo airport takes literally 15 minutes and thats if they are swamped...uber ride does take about an hour to manhattan...so thats two a half hours from buffalo to broadway (leave after practice your in DT manhattan by 5 oclock, even have time for a dinner and drinks before the show)...and sleep the whole way back to airport/buffalo...it is a snap bro, travel more! The world is your oyster!

Edited by PaattMaann

ive flown to NYC for a day before, and it was a snap....no check in bc no checked bags, security at Buffalo airport takes literally 15 minutes and thats if they are swamped...uber ride does take about an hour to manhattan...so thats two a half hours from buffalo to broadway (leave after practice your in DT manhattan by 5 oclock, even have time for a dinner and drinks before the show)...and sleep the whole way back to airport/buffalo...it is a snap bro, travel more! The world is your oyster!

i do travel. i've lived in NY. i'm fully aware of the NYC>Buffalo commute.

They were only ever rushing 4, so screen's are tough. Could probably have worked a few times though because they were playing a lot of cover 1/cover 3. Screens tend to beat plays like that since they let our lineman get out in front of hte back.

They were only ever rushing 4, so screen's are tough. Could probably have worked a few times though because they were playing a lot of cover 1/cover 3. Screens tend to beat plays like that since they let our lineman get out in front of hte back.

Quick passes out to WRs, where there is off coverage at the line (which our guys see FREQUENTLY), and the WR takes a step back at the snap and the QB quickly throws to him, can work regardless of how many rushers they have...I should have been more specific in what I wish we ran more of to our best WR weapon, Sammy Watkins...something he shined in doing at Clemson that we havent ran once here with him

i do travel. i've lived in NY. i'm fully aware of the NYC>Buffalo commute.

then you should know very well how easy it is