Is Reggie Bush still on this team?

YoloinOhio

Oh wait, we don't even use those quick throws or WR screens, even though we have arguably the best weapon(s) in the game for those situations

The problem is, TT would have to turn his head to see him. Time after time, TT's in the pocket, he's got a wide-open safety valve with acres of green in front, and TT never even looks his way. TT's eyes are downfield, and that's that. it's like the part of his brain that's supposed to remember where everyone is on a given play, is not really engaged. Defenses see this too, and don't even bother covering the checkdown guy.

ive flown to NYC for a day before, and it was a snap....no check in bc no checked bags, security at Buffalo airport takes literally 15 minutes and thats if they are swamped...uber ride does take about an hour to manhattan...so thats two a half hours from buffalo to broadway (leave after practice your in DT manhattan by 5 oclock, even have time for a dinner and drinks before the show)...and sleep the whole way back to airport/buffalo...it is a snap bro, travel more! The world is your oyster!

i do travel. i've lived in NY. i'm fully aware of the NYC>Buffalo commute.

Funniest back and forth I've read on this site. Even after just reading about Sammy's foot again this week this conversation still made me smile. There may be more pressing issues than whether you can leave WNY & see Hamilton and be home in time to tuck the kids in.

Funniest back and forth I've read on this site. Even after just reading about Sammy's foot again this week this conversation still made me smile. There may be more pressing issues than whether you can leave WNY & see Hamilton and be home in time to tuck the kids in.

we attack the real issues and hottest debates around here!

Seriously?, what locker room leadership does he provide......

how would we ever know?

The problem is, TT would have to turn his head to see him. Time after time, TT's in the pocket, he's got a wide-open safety valve with acres of green in front, and TT never even looks his way. TT's eyes are downfield, and that's that. it's like the part of his brain that's supposed to remember where everyone is on a given play, is not really engaged. Defenses see this too, and don't even bother covering the checkdown guy.

oh just stop. Even I have peripheral vision. Did you see the thread about Mr Checkdown 2

we attack the real issues and hottest debates around here!

damn straight, and let nothing deter our focus ! NOTHING

• 3 weeks later...