Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised to see Jacksonville knock off Denver.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Denver and KC lose, or at least struggle, this week. That Sunday night game was about as hard hitting as I've seen in a long time.

It was also a prime time game against a division rival that was extremely important and the players were all extremely hyped for. Players have a tough time keeping a high level of intensity through to the next game if it's not as big.

Add the extra period they played and I have a feeling neither team will be at their best this week.

Exactly my point. Confusing for him to say "playing through," when he definitely woulndn't be doing that.

@wgr550

Bills OC Anthony Lynn told the media WR Sammy Watkins is still playing through a broken bone in his foot.

. #Bills OC Anthony Lynn says Watkins is "tough as hell" b/c he's playing w/a "broken bone in his foot." Says its a pain tolerance thing.

@SalSports Seems like they're saying that he essentially can't make the injury any worse. If he holds up, so be it. If not, surgery likely.

Or maybe he would be?

Edited by Big C

@ChrisBrownBills

. #Bills OC Anthony Lynn says Watkins is "tough as hell" b/c he's playing w/a "broken bone in his foot." Says its a pain tolerance thing.

Huh! So his coach says he's tough as hell. So he's not a big soft kitty as proclaimed by many posters on TSW!

Now if we can convince some of the warriors on here that Crohn's is serious, and Migraines aren't just little headaches!

Edited by The Thurmanator

Buffalo was NEVER planning on winning this game through the air so whatever receivers are injured make no difference. They ae going to run, run and run some more and that's exactly what they should do. Hell, I would run 4 downs in a row as soon as you cross the 40. THAT'S how we can beat this Raider team

I'm wondering if it was a poor or strange choice of words? Possibly referring to the original injury as playing with a bone that broke and hasn't completely healed - not a new or re-broken bone?