Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@StillTalkinTV

Good news for Bills armchair fans: https://t.co/fNIQI64Ut0

CBS’ top two announcing teams will be calling the next two Buffalo games that may determine if the 6-5 Bills really are a playoff team.

Play-by-play man Ian Eagle, analyst Dan Fouts and sideline reporter Evan Washburn will be calling their second Bills game of the season Sunday when the Bills play the 9-2 Oakland Raiders at 4:05 p.m. on WIVB-TV (Channel 4.)

CBS’ top announcing team of play-by-play man Jim Nantz, analyst Phil Simms and sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson will work the Bills home game Dec. 11 against Pittsburgh.

Thankfully I will be slight inhebriented in the stadium. Would rather have a slobbering raider fan throwing beer on me than have to listen to Foutes. .

I like that announcing team...and i thought the guys from this past Sunday were good too. Granted, i 30 second skipped the whole game last night, but what i heard they were good.

@buffalobills

Seantrel Henderson has been suspended 10 games for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse. http://bufbills.co/zAVmVl

Cycy8UUVQAAmJk8.jpg

STATEMENT FROM THE BUFFALO BILLS:

"The league has notified us of the suspension and we are moving forward with our preparations to play the Oakland Raiders this Sunday."

@buffalobills

Seantrel Henderson has been suspended 10 games for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse. http://bufbills.co/zAVmVl

Cycy8UUVQAAmJk8.jpg

STATEMENT FROM THE BUFFALO BILLS:

"The league has notified us of the suspension and we are moving forward with our preparations to play the Oakland Raiders this Sunday."

These guys

CUT

interesting that they didn't bring in any defensive secondary help, yet

They'll have an open roster spot with Henderson's suspension.

@PSchrags

Sources: Bills signing Logan Thomas off DET practice squad. Inspired by T. Pryor's move to WR, BUF sees a potential TE. @NFLonFOX @gmfb

@JoeBuscaglia

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Peter Schrager

Quite intriguing. That gives the #Bills their third tight end on the roster. Likely takes the roster spot of the suspended Henderson

They'll have an open roster spot with Henderson's suspension.

@PSchrags

Sources: Bills signing Logan Thomas off DET practice squad. Inspired by T. Pryor's move to WR, BUF sees a potential TE. @NFLonFOX @gmfb

@JoeBuscaglia

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Peter Schrager

Quite intriguing. That gives the #Bills their third tight end on the roster. Likely takes the roster spot of the suspended Henderson

He was there 1 day :)