Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The porous Raider D is dead last in the NFL in yards per play - giving up staggering 6.2 a pop.

Their pass D gives up 7.9 yards per play (tied for 2nd worst in the NFL).

Their run D gives up 4.6 yards per play (tied for 3rd worst in the NFL).

The much maligned Bills D, on the other hand, is 11th best at yards per play, giving up only 5.4 ypp.

The Raiders have a better QB but we have a better defense.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&season=2016&seasonType=REG&role=OPP&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&conference=ALL&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-s=SCRIMMAGE_YDS_PLAY_AVG

Edited by hondo in seattle

Mack is great but their D is not. The Raiders D is dead last in the NFL in yards per play - giving up staggering 6.2 a pop.

The Bills D, on the other hand, is 11th best at that stat, giving up only 5.4 ypp.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&season=2016&seasonType=REG&role=OPP&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&conference=ALL&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-s=SCRIMMAGE_YDS_PLAY_AVG

@cottovic

Buffalo 7-0 past 2 seasons & 4-0 this yr when McCoy reaches 100 yds rushing. #Bills lead NFL in rush yds per @ just over 157 yds. #Raiders

@BuffaloBillsPR

#AiringItOut: @buffalobills Tyrod Taylor & Raiders Derek Carr are tied for the @NFL lead with 16 20+ yard passes since the start of 2015.

CyhXzhZW8AAhnze.jpg

@PrescottRossi

Hey, it's Rex Ryan.

CyhpC5jXcAAfdws.jpg
@NickVeronica

Robert Woods, Percy Harvin, Charles Clay, Cordy Glenn, Ronald Darby, James Ihedigbo, Lorenzo Alexander all out of #Bills practice today.

@SalSports

Harvin won't practice today. Dareus will be limited. The list is long on both sides. It's Wednesday.

@JonTWCNews

Marcell Dareus and Sammy Watkins will be limited in practice today. #Bills

@WGR550

Rex - Watkins, Incognito, Preston Brown, Gillislee, Dareus among those who will be limited #Bills

@WGR550

Rex - I think Dareus will be okay, but I'm no doctor. He feels confident he will be ready to roll #Bills

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan on OAK: "The offense in particular, they have a lot of weapons. We're going to struggle [matching] them, but we still feel good."

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on Raiders: "We're going to struggle being able to match with them (Raider Offense) regardless." @wgrz

@WGR550

Rex - Tyrod protects this football team, doesn't turnover the football. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan said "I get it, the numbers are bad." Says passing efficiency is rated higher than yardage.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on Oakland: This would say a lot about our football team. We need to win this game.

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan: "This team is 9-2 and for good reason... We're flying out west, but this would say a lot about [our] team. We need to win it."

@WGR550

Rex - Our goals are set much higher than the .500 mark. We know how big the challenge is ahead of us. #Bills

@PrescottRossi

Rex on Kahlil Mack: "He's an unusual guy... This guy can do it all. He can truck you, he can run around you... He's pretty much a nightmare"

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said Al Davis is looking down and is excited about this Raiders team.

@viccarucci

Rex on keeping up w Raiders' scoring: "Depending on how they present things to us, we'll have opportunities in the passing game, no doubt."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I think pass efficiency is often overlooked.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Kouandjio could factor into RT mix with Henderson no longer a part of that mix. #Bills

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says it's a possibility Cyrus Kouandjio could get some reps at RT, but that he'll work at LT today with Cordy Glenn out.

@cottovic

Buffalo 7-0 past 2 seasons & 4-0 this yr when McCoy reaches 100 yds rushing. #Bills lead NFL in rush yds per @ just over 157 yds. #Raiders

@BuffaloBillsPR

#AiringItOut: @buffalobills Tyrod Taylor & Raiders Derek Carr are tied for the @NFL lead with 16 20+ yard passes since the start of 2015.

CyhXzhZW8AAhnze.jpg

Good thing they included 2015 stats! Cuz '16 ain't so pretty!

@JoeBuscaglia

Zach Brown has a big ole wrap on his left hand at the start of practice. Rex said he'd be a full participant. #Bills

:unsure:

@mikerodak

With James Ihedigbo not practicing today, Jonathan Meeks is running at safety with Bills' first-team defense.

@SalSports

Rex Ryan said Preston Brown would be limited today with a hand issue. Brown just had hand looked at by a trainer and walked away, seemed OK.

They should release Meeks in favor of another safety. He's useless on defense.

@theMMQB

.@SI_PeterKing on how @RAIDERS coach Jack Del Rio has prepared his team for their logistically challenging schedule: http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/11/30/oakland-raiders-nfl-schedule-mailbag

Unfortunately I don't think there are any other choices at this point. Ighedibo was probably the best of the bunch, just a little older. We did sign that Sergio Brown fella, but he's only playing teams. Wonder if he's that much worse than Meeks.

Unfortunately I don't think there are any other choices at this point. Ighedibo was probably the best of the bunch, just a little older. We did sign that Sergio Brown fella, but he's only playing teams. Wonder if he's that much worse than Meeks.

I mentioned ex-Raven Will Hill in another thread. He's the best available IMO, but comes with drug suspension history that makes him a risk.

@TheBillsWire

Rex Ryan calls #RaiderNationNFL_Season_2016_OAK.png 'legit' says Sunday is a must win #GoBillsNFL_Season_2016_BUF.png http://wp.me/p7aERq-1Hh

@mikerodak

Extensive pre-practice injury report Wednesday for the Bills. Rex Ryan says "a whole... http://es.pn/2gVT4Vy

Cyh7Z_LXAAQAK3v.jpg

@caplannfl

#Raiders QB Derek Carr threw the ball well during team's walk-through yesterday. Likely to wear glove on right hand Sunday vs. #Bills.

@buffalobills

"This is an important game for us. Offense has to be mistake free. We have to keep fighting. It's what we do best. We don't panic" #BUFvsOAK

CyiJEEiXgAA40yb.jpg
@4JoshReed

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy on Mack: he's a dog. I'm surprised he went to UB. Thought he went to Bama or USC

@buffalobills

Tyrod on a sore groin: "Got through practice pretty well. Going to take it day-by-day, keep getting treated. I'll be fine for Sunday."

@JonahJavad

Tyrod Taylor on Khalil Mack: "He's a game-wrecker." #Bills #Raiders @UBFootball @WGRZ

CyiJxcbXUAEpuDY.jpg