Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Hopefully just a precautionary early exit.

@mikerodak

Bills OC Anthony Lynn's full comments on Sammy Watkins today cast some doubt on Watkins'

CynX3o7VEAAq0p9.jpg

That clarifies quite a bit for me personally.

but my comment about him "die trying" is sincere. I mean if he cannot further the injury, then pain be damned, pull up your socks and play the game

Buffalo was NEVER planning on winning this game through the air so whatever receivers are injured make no difference. They ae going to run, run and run some more and that's exactly what they should do. Hell, I would run 4 downs in a row as soon as you cross the 40. THAT'S how we can beat this Raider team

They need to at least threaten the pass, you fool !

Luck! Haha. That would be like hiring 5 junkies to babysit your house while your on vacation and then being surprised when you come home and all your stuff is gone.

why would someone use that as an analogy ?

you scare me sometimes.

Is it possible that we'll be 'down' 6 WRs this game? :lol:

Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, Salas, Harvin, Powell?

That's some good ole Buffalo luck, there.

thats exactly what it is. The set of Cards the Franchise will forever unfold will show adversity as it's suit.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFC West Update: Pass Rushers Out West Showcasing Their Talent

raiders.com

The AFC West is loaded with talented pass rushers, let's take a look around the division and break down some of the dominant defensive players.

Key Matchups To Watch: Oakland Raiders vs. Buffalo Bills

raiders.com

Here are three matchups to watch when the Raiders take on the Bills Sunday afternoon at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.

Offensive Coordinator Bill Musgrave Talks Buffalo's Defense

raiders.com

Oakland Raiders offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave talked with reporters Thursday afternoon about the team's upcoming matchup with the Buffalo Bills.

Picking the Week 13 winners
Find out who will win in Vikings-Cowboys from one of the industry's top prognosticators, Elliot Harrison.

OAK.png 29 BUF.png 24

Can Derek Carr pull off the win in the "Return of the Jedi" glove for a second straight week? Yep. Buffalo's pass defense has been viable ( eighth in the NFL), but that doesn't mean Carr won't be able to exploit the unit. His offensive line protects him better than any other quarterback in the league, save for maybe Dak Prescott in Dallas. Not to mention, the Bills have benefitted from facing Jacoby Brissett, Case Keenum, and Colin Kaepernick (in his first start in a year). If tight end Clive Walford shows up like he did versus the Panthers, Dennis Thurman's unit could find itself searching for answers. Spoke with #BillsMafia superfan @PECrawleyNFL. He thinks Buffalo wins this West Coast deal based on matchups (... before losing next week versus the Steelers). As you can see, I respectfully disagree. Who you got? ( @HarrisonNFL) #BUFvsOAK

Quick Hits: Ken Norton, Jr., Breaks Down Bills Rushing Attack

raiders.com

The Oakland Raiders were back at practice Thursday and Ken Norton, Jr., talked about stopping an explosive Buffalo Bills offense.

Oakland Raiders Week 13 Injury Report: Amerson And Crabtree Limited
raiders.com

2u4781d.jpg

Here's a look at the Oakland Raiders Week 13 Injury Report.

Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie: "We think we built this thing to last"

raiders.com

Oakland Raiders General Manager Reggie McKenzie held a roundtable discussion for local writers as the team sits at 9-2 and in first place in the AFC West.

@MatthewFairburn

10 things to watch in #Bills vs. Raiders: Can Rex Ryan slow down Derek Carr? http://trib.al/bJJT3RZ

Orchard Park, N.Y. — There's something fitting about the Buffalo Bills' season being on the line in Oakland.

Both the Bills and Raiders are once proud franchises that have been hard on their luck for over a decade. The Raiders, however, seem to have things figured out. Derek Carr is the franchise quarterback they have waited for, and they sit atop the AFC with a 9-2 record.

The Bills are stuck at 6-5, clinging to life in the AFC playoff picture. All of that can change with a win over the Raiders. Beat Oakland, and Buffalo's playoff hopes become legitimate. Here are 10 things to watch on Sunday.

@SalSports

As Bills deal with offensive injuries, 2 Raiders defenders DTs and starting nickel CB haven't practiced this week: http://www.wgr550.com/Several-Raiders-defenders-yet-to-practice-this-wee/22950323

As the Bills deal with several injuries on the offensive side of the ball, their opponent this weekend, the Oakland Raiders, have missed several key defenders the past two days of practice.

Two defensive linemen, Stacy McGee and Darius Latham, along with the team’s starting nickel cornerback, DJ Hayden, all sat out both Wednesday’s and Thursday’s practice sessions.

Both McGee and Latham are dealing with ankle injuries while Hayden is nursing an injured hamstring. According to The Mercury News, the rookie Latham was seen in the locker room earlier in the week with a boot on his right foot and walking with the use of a cane. He has started in all nine games he’s played in this season.

Oakland has had a lot go their way this year and has pulled out some crazy games they had no business of winning. They are good, but not great and certainly not as good as their record. I mean, Houston outplayed them but the refs gave Oakland the game. The Bills are a good team and Oakland's winning ways can only last so long. I think the Bills can bring this team back down to earth. My biggest concern is injuries. Without Woods, Darby, Ihedigbo, Powell, Hardin, banged up Watkins and Dareus and others it's not going to be easy. I'm concerned about our WR and secondary.

Oakland has had a lot go their way this year and has pulled out some crazy games they had no business of winning. They are good, but not great and certainly not as good as their record. I mean, Houston outplayed them but the refs gave Oakland the game. The Bills are a good team and Oakland's winning ways can only last so long. I think the Bills can bring this team back down to earth. My biggest concern is injuries. Without Woods, Darby, Ihedigbo, Powell, Hardin, banged up Watkins and Dareus and others it's not going to be easy. I'm concerned about our WR and secondary.

If Dareus can play on the same level as he did last week, the Bills have an excellent chance to win this game.

Bills Today: Cross training the DBs

bills-today-12-2-cp.jpg

Injury has again forced the Bills to shuffle the roles of some of their cornerbacks. Kevon Seymour may have to play on the boundary and Corey White may be needed at safety.

@viccarucci

My #Bills Wake-Up Call: Playoff hopes largely depend on Sammy Watkins pushing through pain. NEW at [bN] Blitz: https://t.co/GDlpLzW4rf

@ChrisBrownBills

Sammy Watkins at Friday's practice stretching w/teammates. Expected to be limited again today. #Bills

@SalSports

Bills stretching. Sammy is here. So is Goodwin.

@NickVeronica

No Ronald Darby or Percy Harvin at #Bills practice but Marquise Goodwin, who left yesterday's practice with a wrist injury, is here.

@SalSports

Bills starting offensive line is all working together. A few have been limited this week.

@MatthewFairburn

Marquise Goodwin, who hurt his wrist yesterday, is on the field today. Don't see Robert Woods, Percy Harvin or Ronald Darby. #Bills

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins makes a grab during practice. #bills

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/804715842466443264

@theMMQB

.@Andy_Benoit's All-32 film study notes on every NFL team, including one secret to Kirk Cousins' success: https://t.co/nKVzVLThTW

Buffalo at Oakland

Bills: Kyle Williams is a smart man.

Raiders: This is mostly a “protection first” offense, with emphasis placed on quick throws and extra bodies in pass protection. But last week against the Panthers—who, like the Bills, play a lot of Quarters coverage around the far red zone—Oakland twice spread into an empty set and went “5 verticals,” meaning every receiver ran a Go route. The onus was on the O-line to hold up, and it did, including the first time, when Johnny Holton had a 30-yard near-touchdown.