bills.pngVS. raiders.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Raiders Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Raiders History

NFL Week 13 Maps

10i5fms.jpg

CARR LEADS COMEBACK OVER CAROLINA

Derek Carr leaving with a finger injury early in the game, but he returned to rally the Raiders to an exciting fourth-quarter finish.

@NFLonFOX

Report: 'Guarded optimism' for Raiders as Aldon Smith decision looms

https://t.co/w5xJVDEgSr

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it has something to do with Carr INJ but weird line.

Raiders average margin of victory is 5.77 points. Add in Carr's injury and 3.5 doesn't seem too out of line to open. Guessing as the week progresses and we get more positive reports from his injury is it will be up around 6-7 points at kickoff.

@RAIDERS

Khalil Mack has 7 sacks in the last 5 games. Watch @WillieMcGinest break down Mack's arsenal of pass rush moves: http://bit.ly/2fxsAVr

CyJ3fhLUcAA7cJS.jpg

@WillieMcGinest

Willie McGinest Retweeted OAKLAND RAIDERS

Khalil Mack continues his dominance against the panthers ending the game with a strip sack! @nflnetwork @NFLMedia @NFLTotalAccess

I don't know how the Raiders gave up 32 points today. Maybe the Bills should just skip the trip and forfeit. :rolleyes:

@ESPNStatsInfo

Khalil Mack had an INT, sack, FF, FR and TD. He's the 1st player since Charles Woodson in 2009 to do all 5 of those things in same game.

CyT4GnmXUAAdVX9.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Darby shouldn't impact the betting line, he has been sick/benched and now hurt. I can't remember the last time Darby altered a game.

He hasn't for the better of one. He did get torched during the Jets game. And if you ask me I think Cooper and Crabtree are a better receiving tandem than Marshall and Decker were.