Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, doctor. Sorry I don't spend my life reading about football injuries and posting countless snipetts about teams game preparations that most people don't bother to read.

You know what most people do, or just you?

Okay, doctor. Sorry I don't spend my life reading about football injuries and posting countless snipetts about teams game preparations that most people don't bother to read.

It would have been easy enough to gather some factual information before making such a declaration, but it's easier to call names when someone makes note of your inaccuracy. Nice one.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He insinuated I was a moron by calling me "doctor". Get it?

He insinuated you didn't know what you were talking about in terms of a concussion because you didn't examine him.

Someone is super sensitive.

It would have been easy enough to gather some factual information before making such a declaration, but it's easier to call names when someone makes note of your inaccuracy. Nice one.

First of all I said it was unlikely he would play, not that he wouldn't play. From watching sports for many many years, I can't remember too many players playing within a week after suffering a concussion.

First of all I said it was unlikely he would play, not that he wouldn't play. From watching sports for many many years, I can't remember too many players playing within a week after suffering a concussion.

Just because you have no recollection of it doesn't make it so. Like I said earlier, many players this season have come back to play their next game after being in the NFL concussion protocol. You were simply incorrect. I'm moving on.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I think we can take Oakland. Will need to bust up David Carr.

Derek. :D

And I don't think the injury will slow him. He had just as much (if not more) zip on the ball after he came back. Also Crabtree looked good today. He's had a case of the dropsies lately.

Go Raiders!!

Del Rio: "Proud of Our Guys Keeping Their Poise" (9:45)

Oakland Raiders Head Coach Jack Del Rio addressed the media after the Raiders thrilling come-from-behind win over the Carolina Panthers.

Khalil Mack Recaps Raiders Comeback Victory (6:44)
Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack addresses the media following the Raiders impressive win over the Carolina Panthers.

Carr: "I'm So Happy For The Fans" (10:20)

Raiders quarterback Derek Carr addresses the media following a comeback victory at home against the Carolina Panthers.

@MatthewFairburn

CyUJq_XWEAANvV2.jpg