Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

yeah, the Raiders are very good. They have a real QB, 2 quality WR's. Our best shot is to run the ball to control the clock (which we had trouble with for large portions of today)

this will sound odd given their records, but the Jags have a much better defense than the Raiders. Of course, it will be very tough to beat them as we can see they find a way to win most weeks. However I think Sean Smith will be covering Sammy, and he ate him alive last year in KC.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek. :D

And I don't think the injury will slow him. He had just as much (if not more) zip on the ball after he came back. Also Crabtree looked good today. He's had a case of the dropsies lately.

Go Raiders!!

I know he's my fantasy QB. I call him by his older bro's name. He's David Carr. Best way to get to him is bury him. He doesn't like getting hit and starts going ballistic on his Oline. With our front 7 we should be able to rattle him.

I know he's my fantasy QB. I call him by his older bro's name. He's David Carr. Best way to get to him is bury him. He doesn't like getting hit and starts going ballistic on his Oline. With our front 7 we should be able to rattle him.

pretty much his scouting report coming out of Fresno State. Very jittery/poor decision making under pressure. Great arm though. Edited by YoloinOhio

Thought we were talking Carr as a 2nd year QB? Not the Raiders as a hole?

And if you want to get technical he was decent as a rookie too

His stats from year 1-3 show steady improvement.

204 yds/gm

249 " "

282 " "

Completion % have gotten better too. Lot of losses those first two years though.

@sn_nfl

Raiders riding ahead of curve with Khalil Mack, Derek Carr http://dlvr.it/MlwK7f

CyUXDrfVEAE3ocT.jpg

When you dive into the numbers, the Raiders' statistics suggest they should have several more losses. Week 12 marked their eighth game this season decided by one possession. As we've seen in '16, everything seems to be cardiac with the Silver and Black.

His stats from year 1-3 show steady improvement.

204 yds/gm

249 " "

282 " "

Completion % have gotten better too. Lot of losses those first two years though.

Yep flashed year 1 and gotten better every year since. One of my favorite young QBs

ESPN: The Big Story for every NFL team
The Ravens and Seahawks struggled mightily on offense on Sunday. Is it time to worry as the playoffs near? A look at the top storylines for all 32 NFL teams heading into Week 13.

Buffalo Bills (6-5)

Despite back-to-back wins over lesser opponents, the Bills are still staring down a narrow path to the playoffs. The Bills must win four or five of their remaining games to have a realistic shot at snapping their 16-year playoff drought. Their next game, a cross-country trip to Oakland, could be their toughest test of the season. However, having LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins healthy, as Sunday's win over the Jaguars showed, gives the Bills a shot. -- Mike Rodak

Week 13: at Oakland, Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET

Wow thought line would have been about 7 actually

I was also surprised

Darby shouldn't impact the betting line, he has been sick/benched and now hurt. I can't remember the last time Darby altered a game.

Darby has officially been in a sophomore slump.

He hasn't for the better of one. He did get torched during the Jets game. And if you ask me I think Cooper and Crabtree are a better receiving tandem than Marshall and Decker were.

Amari Cooper def more talented but, the reason our DBs were getting smoked was because of arm length and height and the rare game where Fitz's accuracy throwing it to spots away from the DBs was spot on. I really like how we match up vs OAK minus at RT

Okay, doctor. Sorry I don't spend my life reading about football injuries and posting countless snipetts about teams game preparations that most people don't bother to read.

damn breh. relax guy. theres so many pretentious &#33;@#&#036;s on this board and you **** on one of the posters that isnt. <_<

Edited by Marty McFly

We need a seattle game effort to beat these guys

I dunno. I dont think Oak is on the same level as SEA. We need to have ZERO turnovers and Limit penalties (like we did today). The Oakland D can be scored on. Winning time of possession will keep Carr on bench and limit opportunities for them to score.

Not saying im overly confident but im not fearing this game like i was SEA.

I dunno. I dont think Oak is on the same level as SEA. We need to have ZERO turnovers and Limit penalties (like we did today). The Oakland D can be scored on. Winning time of possession will keep Carr on bench and limit opportunities for them to score.

Not saying im overly confident but im not fearing this game like i was SEA.

The reason why I am saying that is we LOST the game in Seattle.....but I feel if we play at THAT level we will actually WIN this game.

also

Carr is a stud....and he has been a stud every year since he came into the league. A franchise guy.

Edited by John from Hemet

Oakland is this year's paper tiger. They're not as good as the media is making them out to be. Barely got by a struggling and banged up Panthers team and needed a couple of awful spots by the refs to beat Houston last week.

It will be tough as the secondary will have to have the game of the season, but I'm calling the upset. I'm not a Rex fan but this is the kind of game that he'll have them ready for. Also, the Raiders have a big Thursday nighter against the Chiefs after us.

Oakland is this year's paper tiger. They're not as good as the media is making them out to be. Barely got by a struggling and banged up Panthers team and needed a couple of awful spots by the refs to beat Houston last week.

It will be tough as the secondary will have to have the game of the season, but I'm calling the upset. I'm not a Rex fan but this is the kind of game that he'll have them ready for. Also, the Raiders have a big Thursday nighter against the Chiefs after us.

It could be they are overrated some: they have a better record than the underlying stats would indicate. PF-PA of 307-275 seem to indicate a team more like 6-5 not 9-2. They are number 5 on offense and 29 on defense. Also, indicates a team that is overachieving. And, a 7-1 record in close game may be unsustainable. Not to mention FOUR games in a row at HOME!!

The Raiders are having a good year, that doesn't mean that it has to continue to work out for them.