Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they still say... Practice like you play. ?

I just wonder if the best teams in the league also practices where it looks like the players are half walking through their routes?

I'm certain that today is a walkthrough practice with travel to Oakland tomorrow.

Notebook: TJ Carrie Discusses Lorenzo Alexander's Success

raiders.com

A season ago, Lorenzo Alexander found himself suiting up in the Silver and Black serving as a member of the special teams unit, but wasn’t utilized very much elsewhere.

In 2016, the 10-year veteran has made an about-face and is having a career season as an outside linebacker for the Buffalo Bills. No longer just a member of the special teams unit, Alexander is having an outpouring of production in his new found role.

@NickVeronica

When Lorenzo Alexander was back home with #Raiders last year, one perk was going to his mom's house for Taco Tuesday: https://t.co/K6RMma93YQ

proxy.jpg?t=HBhTaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3

You dont run full speed in walk through's Dan....the idea is NOT to get someone hurt before you get on the plan.

Geesh...:)

I'm certain that today is a walkthrough practice with travel to Oakland tomorrow.

Ahhhh.... Makes sense. I didn't realize they were doing walk throughs. Shows ya what I get for thinking before I have a full load of coffee.

@MoeMoton

#Raiders absolutely need all hands on the defensive line deck against the #Bills offensive line.

@SalSports

Friday update: Watkins, Goodwin both practice; Harvin, Darby do not: http://www.wgr550.com/Watkins-Goodwin-both-practice-Harvin-Darby-do-not/22951062

@MatthewFairburn

Ronald Darby is out for Sunday. #Bills

Percy Harvin is out for the Bills. Robert Woods out too.

Sammy Watkins is questionable for the Bills this week. Marcell Dareus also questionable.

@buffalobills

OUT for #BUFvsOAK: Woods, Harvin, Darby. "Sammy contributed in a big way last week and we expect a big game this week. He's going to play."

Cyr67XlWgAIeU4p.jpg

@SalSports

Bills starting offensive line is all working together. A few have been limited this week.

@MatthewFairburn

Marquise Goodwin, who hurt his wrist yesterday, is on the field today. Don't see Robert Woods, Percy Harvin or Ronald Darby. #Bills

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins makes a grab during practice. #bills

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/804715842466443264

Great news

Scouting Report - Week 13 - Bills-Raiders

scouting-report-12-2-story.jpg

The Bills key to victory will be their grind it out style with their run game. If they can pound out yards on the ground they can limit the number of possessions for Oakland's high octane offense.

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins wouldn't confirm in brief interview that the bone is broken but says he can play on it. He'll get surgery later if need be.

@Gil_Brandt

Derek Carr is on pace to become 1st QB in Raiders history with 4,000+ passing yards and 30+ passing TD in a single season.

Scouting Report - Week 13 - Bills-Raiders

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins wouldn't confirm in brief interview that the bone is broken but says he can play on it. He'll get surgery later if need be.

@Gil_Brandt

Derek Carr is on pace to become 1st QB in Raiders history with 4,000+ passing yards and 30+ passing TD in a single season.

Hughes is going to tear off his pinky and feed it to Dareus.

Sooooo is Harvin giving up on the Bills like he did last year? I was pissed last week when he didn't play against the Jaguars because of "migraines" but gave him a pass because those are brutal, but it was reminiscent of his not playing against the Jaguars last year "in contemplation of retirement" and both were pivotal games in our seasons. Thank god Sammy played this year.

So the migraines still a problem? Or did he just have his fun and moment in the spotlight as the savior of the Bills season and now he is done?

Edited by What a Tuel

Harvin, Woods, Darby out; Goodwin, Dareus to play

Buffalo will be down another couple of receivers and one of their top cornerbacks against the Raiders high flying offense. Fortunately Marquise Goodwin will be available Sunday after leaving practice early Thursday with a wrist injury.

OUT

WR Percy Harvin – migraines

WR Robert Woods – knee

CB Ronald Darby – concussion

QUESTIONABLE

G Richie Incognito – neck

DT Marcell Dareus – abdominal

RB Mike Gillislee – hamstring

TE Charles Clay – knee

S Sergio Brown – hamstring

G John Miller – shoulder

WR Sammy Watkins – foot

OT Cordy Glenn – back

S James Ihedigbo – ankle

LB Lorenzo Alexander – ankle

WR Marquise Goodwin – wrist

Sooooo is Harvin giving up on the Bills like he did last year? I was pissed last week when he didn't play against the Jaguars because of "migraines" but gave him a pass because those are brutal, but it was reminiscent of his not playing against the Jaguars last year "in contemplation of retirement" and both were pivotal games in our seasons. Thank god Sammy played this year.

So the migraines still a problem? Or did he just have his fun and moment in the spotlight as the savior of the Bills season and now he is done?

That's like a "so when did you stop beating your wife?" type of question. Harvin was also dealing with injuries last season; he didn't "give up" on anyone. Anyone speculating on what Harvin is dealing with should just take a step back.

Seems like it.

Really? You know what Harvin's dealing with?

Harvin, Woods, Darby out; Goodwin, Dareus to play

OUT

WR Percy Harvin – migraines

WR Robert Woods – knee

CB Ronald Darby – concussion

QUESTIONABLE

G Richie Incognito – neck

DT Marcell Dareus – abdominal

RB Mike Gillislee – hamstring

TE Charles Clay – knee

S Sergio Brown – hamstring

G John Miller – shoulder

WR Sammy Watkins – foot

OT Cordy Glenn – back

S James Ihedigbo – ankle

LB Lorenzo Alexander – ankle

WR Marquise Goodwin – wrist

I'll take it. I expect everyone of import on the Q list to play.

That's like a "so when did you stop beating your wife?" type of question. Harvin was also dealing with injuries last season; he didn't "give up" on anyone. Anyone speculating on what Harvin is dealing with should just take a step back.

Yep. It's that time of year when you lace 'em up and give it all you got.

It's also really nice to see that our most important player on offense (25) wasn't even on the list all week.

@cottovic

Big plays: #Bills Watkins is big play WR. McCoy is big play RB. #Raiders rank 29th in surrendering plays of 20 yds or more with 51 on year.

We're overdue!

@salmaiorana

The Bills haven't won in Oakland in 50 years. Plus, injury update on Watkins, and Rex reflecting on the death of...

https://t.co/8lWTIqJHAU

proxy.jpg?t=HBjMAWh0dHA6Ly93d3cuZ2FubmV0

SAMMY WATKINS READY TO FACE THE RAIDERS

watkins-update-12-2-story.jpg

After sitting out practice Wednesday, Sammy Watkins practiced Thursday and Friday and though listed as questionable for the game is expected to play Sunday at Oakland.

REX RYAN: "WITH DEPTH YOU'VE GOT TO EXPAND ROLES" (4:29)

Bills HC Rex Ryan talks to the media about who's listed on the injury report for Sunday's game against the Raiders as well as which players are expected to get more time at new positions.

Harvin was dealing with injuries, that's true. Migraines on the other hand, for over a week? Declared out 2-3 days before the game? Just doesn't feel right. I admit I am just going based on how it looks though. If it's legit, its legit, but he is known to be a bit of a headcase.

Five Questions Heading Into The Oakland Raiders Week 13 Clash With The Buffalo Bills

By Eddie Paskal - raiders.com

120216-mack-cp.jpg

The Raiders host the Bills Sunday afternoon at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Here are five questions we have heading into the game.

@AroundTheNFL

Injury roundup: Raiders CB D.J. Hayden (hamstring) placed on injured reserve http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000749841/article/injury-roundup-eagles-matthews-questionable

CysrAseUQAEQ3hF.jpg

@Jimmy_Durkin

Del Rio says DJ Hayden is heading to IR. Pretty significant hamstring injury there.

@VicTafur

Hayden placed on season-ending IR. McGee, Latham and Calhoun OUT for #Raiders Sunday against #Bills

@957thegame

#Raiders vs #Bills Sunday Hall of Fame QB Dan Fouts is calling the game & joined @JTTheBrick earlier today. Listen http://bit.ly/2h3tGx2

CystYPJXcAIoQbw.jpg

Oakland Raiders Week 13 Injury Report: DJ Hayden And Stacy McGee Out

205eza.jpg