Karlos Williams suspended

Wayne Cubed

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, that didn't last long..

@RapSheet

#Steelers RB Karlos Williams is being suspended for the teams next 10 games for violating the NFL Policy & Program for Substances of Abuse

At least we got the good stuff from him before he !@#$ed up. Edited by Beef Jerky

Whaley must be held accountable.

Agreed, even though you're joking.

Whaley drafted this guy with zero regard for his potential for self destruction and he self destructed.

Whaley was applauded by some around here for finding him, but now he gets a free pass when KW plays himself off the team and out of the league.

Whaley drafted this guy with zero regard for his potential for self destruction and he self destructed.

Whaley was applauded by some around here for finding him, but now he gets a free pass when KW plays himself off the team and out of the league.

as a 5th round pick, even with this hindsight, yea its still a success honestly.

Id probably trade a 5th for what we got last year at the pay we gave for it.

Well established that I didn't like the pick. The history surrounding Karlos put me off instantly.

At the same point, I get that the NFL cares about character less than I do. I give them credit for cutting their losses quickly on a risky selection. Could've proved to be more detrimental if they kept him around.

as a 5th round pick, even with this hindsight, yea its still a success honestly.

Id probably trade a 5th for what we got last year at the pay we gave for it.

Agreed

I would trade Karlos Williams rookie season for Zebrie Sanders or Cyril Richardson's career. Jonathan Meeks as played some but that 1 season of Karlos is still more valuable IMO. 5th round picks are what they are, a long shot. He was on the board because of character concerns. He produced at a level above the 5th and then those concerns came to fruition. It wasn't a bad gamble.

Your seriously gonna bust his balls about taking a talented player in the latter rounds of a draft.....

GTFOH