Karlos Williams suspended

Wayne Cubed

You realize he was with the Steelers when he got suspended again for pot, right? Do you think he has a future in the NFL anymore?

I think the FIRST thing he did after we cut him was go home and get high... I also think he was high as hell when he made those syrupy 'goodbye Buffalo' tweets before leaving town.... I think so because it's probably what I would have done... Jobless with a newborn kid, a stupid baby-momma, and a limited skill-set?.... Pass that bong over here, please!

But yes, he has a future if he wants it... Gonna be a hard road back, tho..

Edited by #34fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlos doesn't have to worry about a thing, he is already living rent free in a number of poster's heads. Maybe he just wants to be an out of shape old man and for that he is being crucified and vilified, his choice folks.

Aren't you falling over yourself in another thread to give Henderson a pass for the same thing?

I think the FIRST thing he did after we cut him was go home and get high... I also think he was high as hell when he made those syrupy 'goodbye Buffalo' tweets before leaving town.... I think so because it's probably what I would have done... Jobless with a newborn kid, a stupid baby-momma, and a limited skill-set?.... Pass that bong over here, please!

But yes, he has a future if he wants it... Gonna be a hard road back, tho..

Isn't it COMPLETELY possible that getting high was the last thing that he did BEFORE he got released as well? From the stories I heard it was a running joke at the Big Tree Inn because he'd come get food, blazed out of his mind all of the time. He even had a nickname there amongst the staff but I don't remember what it was.

This isn't a guy that slipped up or made a mistake. He's much closer to an addict. It's a different problem and I hope that it doesn't derail his life. It's not the Bills problem or fault that he didn't change. They took a chance with the information that they had, he was great for a year and it didn't end up working out.

Isn't it COMPLETELY possible that getting high was the last thing that he did BEFORE he got released as well? From the stories I heard it was a running joke at the Big Tree Inn because he'd come get food, blazed out of his mind all of the time. He even had a nickname there amongst the staff but I don't remember what it was.

This isn't a guy that slipped up or made a mistake. He's much closer to an addict. It's a different problem and I hope that it doesn't derail his life. It's not the Bills problem or fault that he didn't change. They took a chance with the information that they had, he was great for a year and it didn't end up working out.

"baby Dareus"

Too bad for him he wasn't overdrafted...

Neither was Marcell. So that's another thing they have in common, along with being suspended for pot. Except that Marcell hasn't been suspended for almost an entire season, much less within the same season.

I meant "for almost an entire season['s worth of games]."

He will be at 10 games if suspended again. If I remember correctly the synthetic marijuana suspension was for the arrest but not the banned substance. If they would have considered that the same as regular MJ he would have been suspended 4 games for that and 10 games for the most recent.

To be honest though I may not be remembering that correctly.

He will be at 10 games if suspended again. If I remember correctly the synthetic marijuana suspension was for the arrest but not the banned substance. If they would have considered that the same as regular MJ he would have been suspended 4 games for that and 10 games for the most recent.

True, the next ban will be 10 games. And I also believe the suspension for the spice was from the arrest, since spice isn't banned by the NFL.

You are correct

He has the ticking time bomb feeling with that 10 gamer but we will see....

Aren't you falling over yourself in another thread to give Henderson a pass for the same thing?

I don't care who gets high, who plays and who doesn't. I am giving both a pass to live their lives the way they want to. It ain't my job to judge. Maybe you should accept the fact they are grown men and can do as they please.

Yes but not because of suspension. There's a huge difference there.

Not essentially. He showed up unfit to play after 4 weeks of hanging out and then suffered injuries that rendered him further unplayable. He's missed nearly the entire season due to the suspension.

I don't care who gets high, who plays and who doesn't. I am giving both a pass to live their lives the way they want to. It ain't my job to judge. Maybe you should accept the fact they are grown men and can do as they please.

I'm with you on that. But they can't play in the NFL if they chose to smoke weed. Pretty simple.

Not essentially. He showed up unfit to play after 4 weeks of hanging out and then suffered injuries that rendered him further unplayable. He's missed nearly the entire season due to the suspension.

He suffered a hamstring injury. Guys who haven't been suspended and were in shape like Shady and Gillislee have suffered them.

I'm with you on that. But they can't play in the NFL if they chose to smoke weed. Pretty simple.

Yep. And the problem for the league is that the pipeline is full of guys that spark up. Add to that a lot of the ones that do make it realize Michael Bennett was right, they are purely on loan. Just cattle bought and sold at auction to wage war on each other. Now a little kid's dream is shattered, and a grown man is left to make sense of it all. For every Tom Brady there are 1000's of also rans. Guys who wake up one day and realize that they are one hit away from not being able to walk maybe. People say they know that going in. No they don't, that seed was planted a long time ago when they were little kids running around the backyard emulating their heroes.