Karlos Williams suspended

Wayne Cubed

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done. So stupid to actually fail again after being demoted to a practice squad. Too bad he likes weed more than creating a very good NFL career for himself.

he is more likely mentally unbalanced after the reports of his tweetings. Pot might be the best thing for him.

That's why so few watch that network. Repetitive manufactured drama doesn't attract a wide audience like, say, football does.

and the NFL is not manufactured drama?

Ahhh yes the Bills should run a freaking day care for losers.

Karlos made his own bed, you blaming the bills for not being drug counselors is ridiculous.

He's a grade a dumbass.

Oh, put a sock in your fat, putrid, judgement-hole... Have you ever played at the pro level, and dealt with concussions?... The kid made a mistake, and I forgive him.... He had a skill set we could have really used... I support bringing him BACK if he ever gets his life under control.... That, however. is unlikely considering the way our FO threw him out onto the street! -Kid needed a little guidance... Boy, did he ever come to the WRONG place.

Oh, put a sock in your fat, putrid, judgement-hole... Have you ever played at the pro level, and dealt with concussions?... The kid made a mistake, and I forgive him.... He had a skill set we could have really used... I support bringing him BACK if he ever gets his life under control.... That, however. is unlikely considering the way our FO threw him out onto the street! -Kid needed a little guidance... Boy, did he ever come to the WRONG place.

So what happened in Pittsburgh?

So what happened in Pittsburgh?

I think he went in dirty from day 1... He knew it, and probably let Steelers staff know... With the injuries to PIT's RB corp, there was talk about Karlos being promoted to the active roster, but now we know why that didn't happen...

Please. Not only did he get suspended for pot, he gained weight and continued to gain weight. He hasn't been able to make it to the Steelers' active roster and is now suspended again.

I think he went in dirty from day 1... He knew it, and probably let Steelers staff know... With the injuries to PIT's RB corp, there was talk about Karlos being promoted to the active roster, but now we know why that didn't happen...

Considering it took a while before they suspend him again, he probably got dirty with the Steelers.