Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before crowning him a hero. Let him make it through a practice. Let him put on a game day uniform. Let him go to the game. Let him make a play. He's been nothing but a lame duck since he signed here.

"Lame duck"? Dude really? Have you seen what a healthy Sammy Watkins does for our offense? I understand the frustration that hes been hurt this year and 3-5 games a year but the guy is a WR STAR theres no denying that.

The Bills need him out there badly. This group of receivers, now that Woods is out too, has to be the weakest in the league.

I was expecting Powell to step up but it looks like Tate has been making a lot of plays this year.

come on... k9s was pretty good. i imagine he must have been saving it for just this occasion. when opportunity meets preparation, ill applaud it.

and you are getting pretty carried away this tough guy kick.

i have one... and felt similar.

though if i mention beersphere unflatteringly that is usually sure to get me a verbal warning

Nah, it's something I found after a second of searching for prison guard memes. rags and others aren't worth any more time and "preparation" than that. But his childish rantings are such low hanging fruit it's hard to resist at times.

It may not be a pain situation but giving a recidivist Jones Fracture time to actually heal effectively and efficiently. He sounds as if he fell into that group of crappy Jobes fractures, a difficult fracture due to anatomy. Rushing him back isn't a pain thing it's a bad luck fracture management thing.

It may not be a pain situation but giving a recidivist Jones Fracture time to actually heal effectively and efficiently. He sounds as if he fell into that group of crappy Jobes fractures, a difficult fracture due to anatomy. Rushing him back isn't a pain thing it's a bad luck fracture management thing.

Boo hoo. Mrags can walk his entire prison route tree with one leg!

Certainly you're not suggesting that subjecting a foot with a Jones fracture to dozens of high speed, high torque plantings and cuts during the course of an NFL game might not be advisable, are you? That kind of analysis has no place in this learned thread. It's just easier to say Sammy is a pu$$y who can't play through pain even though that contradicts all the times Sammy has played through pain since his rookie year.

Certainly you're not suggesting that subjecting a foot with a Jones fracture to dozens of high speed, high torque plantings and cuts during the course of an NFL game might not be advisable, are you? That kind of analysis has no place in this learned thread. It's just easier to say Sammy is a pu$$y who can't play through pain even though that contradicts all the times Sammy has played through pain since his rookie year.

Well, to be accurate, the fracture was treated surgically. No one is suggesting that that the fracture still exists (that was presumably ruled out by Dr. Andrews). All indications are that he has been held out for pain control to this point, although a foot CT was going to happen..

Well, to be accurate, the fracture was treated surgically. No one is suggesting that that the fracture still exists (that was presumably ruled out by Dr. Andrews). All indications are that he has been held out for pain control to this point, although a foot CT was going to happen..

Thank God you didn't say kitty cat scan

Naw, it was actually pretty lame. Same old picture with an un-original meme.

I honestly don't know what "tough guy kick" it is that you are speaking of. This apparently is everyone else's perception of me.

Again, this all started because I called Sammy a Boo Boo Kitty foot. Some losers here got upset I was talking about their boycrush. They came out and said "I bet you would never say that to his face". At that point I stated I think Sammy is a scrawny pu$$y and absolutely would have no problem calling him that personally.

At no point did I come out of nowhere just to say that. or state that I wanted to personally find him just to prove my manliness.

At the end of the day, I'm not the grown man getting all butt hurt that some guy in the internet talked bad about their favorite player that they idolize like some god. He's just a kid. He happens to have a really good skill set that has earned him a spot in the NFL. But that means absolutely nothing he cannot play through pain or can't stay on the field because he's constantly injured.

Please take your logic and facts regarding the difficult nature of Jones fractures elsewhere. Don't bother mentioning that Dez Bryant had similar issues returning from a Jones fracture, or that Kevin Durant also had the same issue with his Jones fracture.

Our resident corrections officer has made it very clear Sammy Watkins has a "boo boo foot" and nothing more.

Edited by JM57

Please take your logic and facts regarding the difficult nature of Jones fractures elsewhere. Don't bother mentioning that Dez Bryant had similar issues returning from a Jones fracture, or that Kevin Durant also had the same issue with his Jones fracture.

Our resident corrections officer has made it very clear Sammy Watkins has a "boo boo foot" and nothing more.

Does anyone have any context regrading the jones fracture and Dez Bryant?

How long was he out after the surgury?

Does anyone have any context regrading the jones fracture and Dez Bryant?

How long was he out after the surgury?

Good article here regarding the injury. Mentions that Julio Jones also had it in the past, and its the same injury Edelman had last season...

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/05/dez_bryant_kevin_durant_can_teach_us_about_bills_wr_sammy_watkins_foot_injury.html

as in, there's another thread on the board with the same title and same general idea? Or familiar in that many here have a false hope that somehow Sammy Blumpkin will actually play through pain and he a hero?

i have an amazing idea for your next tailgate at Hammers. If you reply in the next 5 days I'll send you $1,000