Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hero? (Pause for hysterical laughter)

He's a fragile player that has missed a ton of games where we needed him badly. He can barely write or speak understandable English. Hero? Nah.

Do we need him? Absolutely. It's most likely already too late, but I hope he can contribute when we actually need him most.

Edited by Lv-Bills

He's a fragile player that has missed a ton of games where we needed him badly. He can barely write or speak understandable English. Hero? Nah.

Do we need him? Absolutely. It's most likely already too late, but I hope he can contribute when we actually need him most.

I dont get people like you. Why belittle someone? Hero here was meant to be in the context of a football field. Not a role model. Not as an english teacher. Not as a parent. Geeze man.

I dont get people like you. Why belittle someone? Hero here was meant to be in the context of a football field. Not a role model. Not as an english teacher. Not as a parent. Geeze man.

English teacher????

They're all the ones banging the students!!

There's just so much here that I know addressing it with you wouldn't be worth it.

Sooo...to quote our new president:

*leans into mic* *inhales*

WRONG.

If they don't take their best shot and they wind up with a loss there's no point in him taking the field at all for the rest of this season. If he's ready, he plays.

I would not be surprised if Watkins is in for 10-15 plays on Sunday as they ease him in.

Edited by blargo