Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

And Sammy is now talking about not playi g until hes fully healthy. Like i predicted, the back and forth between the Bills and Watkins is beyond bizzare.

He underwent a medical checkup and given tgat he practiced on a limited basis Im guessig he got the thumbs up. But now hes saying hes not fully healthy and couldnt play if the game was today. I just dont get it. The Bills are telling him hes healthy and ready to go yet he tells the Bills hes not.

I still stand by my belief that Sammy wants to shut it down this year, and the Bills just are perplexed as to whats going on.

He has been getting advice from Jairus Byrd is only thing which makes sense and based on Byrd's results not a good place to get advice.

Can we get Dr Scholl's to be a Bills sponsor?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn

Here's Sammy Watkins getting some work in. He looks pretty, pretty good

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/802188628625682432

@Nick_Wojton

#Bills Sammy Watkins at practice on Friday morning, spinning grab and juke of Cordy Glenn looks… https://www.instagram.com/p/BNPX4wFB4Ip/

@RapSheet

Sammy Watkins looks ready.

Just being on the field will make a difference.

I question why the Bills are so eager to get him back for a game that they should easily win without him. My guess is that individual ticket sales might be down.

I hope he doesn't "re-injure" himself with more difficult games ahead.

Go Bills!

Just being on the field will make a difference.

I question why the Bills are so eager to get him back for a game that they should easily win without him. My guess is that individual ticket sales might be down.

I hope he doesn't "re-injure" himself with more difficult games ahead.

Go Bills!

how would they easily win the game without him, Woods, Gillislle,and possibly Harvin plus a banged up McCoy. IMO they should easily lose and he's kind of their only hope to open up the offense. Edited by YoloinOhio

how would they easily win the game without him, Woods, Gillislle,and possibly Harvin plus a banged up McCoy. IMO they should easily lose and he's kind of their only hope to open up the offense.

They're playing the 2016 Jaguars, not the 1985 Bears.

I agree that it has been too much to this point to justify what we gave up

however

Sammy is still very young.

Agree 100%. The whole book on Sammy hasn't been written yet. I'm willing to wait until it is, or is at least much closer.

They're playing the 2016 Jaguars, not the 1985 Bears.

I think you are REALLY underestimating our opponent

Their D is good

No team likes to lose every game....which will make them dangerous

I am not saying we are gonna lose.....but this is the kind of mentality I really hope our players do not have in a game we really need