Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know at 5-5 it's too early to start evaluating cardale, but that's what we should be doing at this point. Tyrod can't make simple throws. Doesn't matter who is playing receiver. That missed out to Percy on a simple route that would have sealed the game is just inexcusable. Guy can run as good as anyone, but can't be a contender in the NFL if you can't throw.

I know at 5-5 it's too early to start evaluating cardale, but that's what we should be doing at this point. Tyrod can't make simple throws. Doesn't matter who is playing receiver. That missed out to Percy on a simple route that would have sealed the game is just inexcusable. Guy can run as good as anyone, but can't be a contender in the NFL if you can't throw.

Yerp. 7-9 here we come.

My junior high qb made that throw.

Throws for 290 two weeks ago at Seattle (something that rarely ever happens) with many great throws, but sure, let's forget about that after a bad game. A bad game where he lost his number 1 reciever again in the first quarter. Woods had 3 catches for 40 with time left in the first quarter. The Percy throw was a blind timing throw. You clearly iknow nothing.

Watched some of the Steelers game today and I noticed Roethlisberger miss some easy throws (only finished with 167 passing yards on 36 attempts.) Guy is clearly a joke. Steelers should cut him.

Yerp. 7-9 here we come.

My junior high qb made that throw.

I don't have a lot of faith in this team but with 4 of last 6 at home and games vs. the Jags, Browns and Jets remaining I'll go out on a limb and say they finish 8-8 min.

You guys must love int's in close games....cuz that is what you get with a rookie

Meanwhile.....Tyrod should have had a TD on that dropped pass to our great TE.

I will take the win on the road with Shady, Woods, and Sammy not in the game

Sure would have had the TD easy if he saw the Open WR out of the bunch in Tate but nope forced it and stared it down to clay. Ala Gilleslee.

He forced that into clay because he missives him a couple plays earlier.

You guys must love int's in close games....cuz that is what you get with a rookie

Meanwhile.....Tyrod should have had a TD on that dropped pass to our great TE.

I will take the win on the road with Shady, Woods, and Sammy not in the game

When will you give up the blinders routine ? 166 yards no Td's one int.

Missed easy throws to ice game. He's too inconsistent, hooray for 2 good games out of ten.

Throws for 290 two weeks ago at Seattle (something that rarely ever happens) with many great throws, but sure, let's forget about that after a bad game. A bad game where he lost his number 1 reciever again in the first quarter. Woods had 3 catches for 40 with time left in the first quarter. The Percy throw was a blind timing throw. You clearly iknow nothing.

Watched some of the Steelers game today and I noticed Roethlisberger miss some easy throws (only finished with 167 passing yards on 36 attempts.) Guy is clearly a joke. Steelers should cut him.

Maybe we wouldn't forget about the SEA game if that was not the anomaly as you said in your own post.

So the SEA game should make all of us forget about ALL his bad games and give him a clean slate lol