Trump's leadership team

I'll hire the best people!

An obscure White House office responsible for recruiting and vetting thousands of political appointees has suffered from inexperience and a shortage of staff, hobbling the Trump administration’s efforts to place qualified people in key posts across government, documents and interviews show. 

At the same time, two office leaders have spotty records themselves: a college dropout with arrests for drunken driving and bad checks and a lance corporal in the Marine Corps reserves with arrests for assault, disorderly conduct, fleeing an officer and underage drinking.

The Presidential Personnel Office (PPO) is little known outside political circles. But it has far-reaching influence as a gateway for the appointed officials who carry out the president’s policies and run federal agencies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/behind-the-chaos-office-that-vets-trump-appointees-plagued-by-inexperience/2018/03/30/cde31a1a-28a3-11e8-ab19-06a445a08c94_story.html?utm_term=.08c02ad7a779

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/24/2018 at 8:51 AM, Buftex said:

Trump is as big a crook who has ever inhabited the White House. His only core political philosophy seems to be "pay to play".  His womanizing is the very least of his problems.

I think it's great that you call out this whole "pay to play" scheme for what it is.

Why, I still remember how vocal you were about Hillary's "Clinton Foundation" money-laundering pay-to-play scheme.  

Oh, wait. No I don't. 

And no, this isn't about someone barking about Clinton while you bark about Trump. This is about hypocrisy. Pure, unadulterated liberal hypocrisy.

What were your words again? Oh, that's right.

On 3/24/2018 at 9:06 AM, Buftex said:

There are none so blind as they who will not see.

On 3/30/2018 at 11:40 AM, Tiberius said:

a lance corporal in the Marine Corps reserves with arrests for assault, disorderly conduct, fleeing an officer and underage drinking.

I'm a Marine veteran.... This is purely normal behavior for a Marine and this man deserves a promotion!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, blzrul said:

The words "Trump" and "leadership" do not belong in the same sentence unless connected by the works "lack of".

Quick question:  what's your take on the drastic shift in American foreign policy which has led directly to the purging of bad actors in Saudi Arabia which has led directly to religious, sexual, women's, and human rights being observed in the Kingdom, the denuclearization of North Korea, the negotiation to end the Korean War, the defeat of ISIS, the stabilization of the ME, the ongoing toppling of the mullahs in Iran, and peace talks between Isreal and Palestine?

edit:  I nearly forgot the end of direct aid to Hezbollah, and the destruction of their domestic drug ring

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Quick question:  what's your take on the drastic shift in Amerucan foreign policy which has led directly to the purging of bad actors in Saudi Arabia which has led directly to religious, sexual, women's, and human rights being observed in the Kingdom, the denuclearization of North Korea, the negotiation to end the Korean War, the defeat of ISIS, the stabilization of the ME, the ongoing toppling of the mullahs in Iran, and peace talks between Isreal and Palestine?

Praise be Obama?

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Quick question:  what's your take on the drastic shift in American foreign policy which has led directly to the purging of bad actors in Saudi Arabia which has led directly to religious, sexual, women's, and human rights being observed in the Kingdom, the denuclearization of North Korea, the negotiation to end the Korean War, the defeat of ISIS, the stabilization of the ME, the ongoing toppling of the mullahs in Iran, and peace talks between Isreal and Palestine?

edit:  I nearly forgot the end of direct aid to Hezbollah, and the destruction of their domestic drug ring

BUT HE’S RICH AND GRABBED WOMEN BY THE KITTY AND HE GOLFS AND WORSE YET - HE OWNS THE GOLF COURSES HE PLAYS ON, AND HIS SON MET WITH (gasp) RUSSIANS!! ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME? !@#$ING RUSSIANS!!! HE STOLE THE ERECTION FROM HILLARY AND SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL. 

NOW, I’m going to calm down and collect myself. Then I’m going to go to my Hot Yoga class. Then when I get back home, I’m going to get ready for the big rally tomorrow. Do you think purple or blue spiked hair would go better with my new full body length Vagina costume? :unsure:

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Let's not forget that all of this starts happening until the Clinton Global Initiative starts scaling back operations...  

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

BUT HE’S RICH AND GRABBED WOMEN BY THE KITTY AND HE GOLFS AND WORSE YET - HE OWNS THE GOLF COURSES HE PLAYS ON, AND HIS SON MET WITH (gasp) RUSSIANS!! ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME? !@#$ING RUSSIANS!!! HE STOLE THE ERECTION FROM HILLARY AND SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL. 

NOW, I’m going to calm down and collect myself. Then I’m going to go to my Hot Yoga class. Then when I get back home, I’m going to get ready for the big rally tomorrow. Do you think purple or blue spiked hair would go better with my new full body length Vagina costume? :unsure:

Damn right he stole the erection. We have multiple threads devoted to it.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

That's not even the worst part. The man... he... well...

HE HAD TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

I think I need my safe space and teddy bear now.

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's not even the worst part. The man... he... well...

HE HAD TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

I think I need my safe space and teddy bear now.

No, no, no. He stole Hillary's erection!

10 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I think it's great that you call out this whole "pay to play" scheme for what it is.

Why, I still remember how vocal you were about Hillary's "Clinton Foundation" money-laundering pay-to-play scheme.  

Oh, wait. No I don't. 

And no, this isn't about someone barking about Clinton while you bark about Trump. This is about hypocrisy. Pure, unadulterated liberal hypocrisy.

What were your words again? Oh, that's right.

They say that when people have body odor, they can't smell themselves....