Trump's leadership team

Bob Marley and the Whalers, they broke up and later played for Hartford in the NHL, right?

LOL!!

If you don't talk happy

and you never have a dream

then you'll never have a dream come true...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You hapless fool. You actually edited "whaling" to "screaming". The word was "wailing", doofus.

Well, I know you just like my attention :wub: but isn't it more hapless that you are just an annoying little troll/scab who can't articulate a political point on a political message board? 

Even a low life POS life row-33 at least tries to have a point

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Bob Marley and the Whalers, they broke up and later played for Hartford in the NHL, right?

LOL!!

If you don't talk happy

and you never have a dream

then you'll never have a dream come true...

Oops! My bad, he doesn't. Just his usual POS nonsense 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, I know you just like my attention :wub: but isn't it more hapless that you are just an annoying little troll/scab who can't articulate a political point on a political message board? 

Even a low life POS life row-33 at least tries to have a point

Oops! My bad, he doesn't. Just his usual POS nonsense 

Now you're just wailing. Do you scream at the sky too?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Is he wailing or whaling?

SJW kitties are into whaling now?

Come see, come see the hypocrisy inherent in the system!!!!!!

They've never been to sea, they've never seen a fish, they've never worked for Captain Highliner

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If this is true, Obama should have fired him or put him in the brig, but he actually promoted and praised him. How could Obama have done this?

Reminder: this was the White House doctor.

Personal issues make him unfit to head the VA, but he was fit to treat Obama.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

SJW kitties are into whaling now?

Come see, come see the hypocrisy inherent in the system!!!!!!

They've never been to sea, they've never seen a fish, they've never worked for Captain Highliner

Some day, he'll track down that damnable white wail and take his bloody revenge!

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Some day, he'll track down that damnable white wail and take his bloody revenge!

i volunteer all the ignored libs on here to spend two years before the mast

all the rum, sodomy and the lash they could dream of

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

He heard the whaling of sirens and was drawn on to the shoals.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i volunteer all the ignored libs on here to spend two years before the mast

all the rum, sodomy and the lash they could dream of

Ah, the sailors delight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: this was the White House doctor.

Personal issues make him unfit to head the VA, but he was fit to treat Obama.

Trump is the one who thought those things were similar. Obama didn't nominate him to run the VA you idiot. Wait, I mean you partisan idiot.  Being a personal physician and leading an organization with a budget of almost $200 billon are very different things. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Mitt Romney should head up the VA. He's capable of managing such a large entity and is a problem solver.

Couldn't manage the GOP convention in Utah! I guess his "Trump is unfit to be President....but, I want to work for him" bit is wearing thin even in that Conservative state 

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Mitt Romney should head up the VA. He's capable of managing such a large entity and is a problem solver.

Horse issues aside, do you really want to trust medical care of our nation's verterans to a guy who gave some chick cancer?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Couldn't manage the GOP convention in Utah! I guess his "Trump is unfit to be President....but, I want to work for him" bit is wearing thin even in that Conservative state 

So, he didn't get the 60% vote needed to throw his immediate opponents to the curb makes him unfit to run the VA?

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Horse issues aside, do you really want to trust medical care of our nation's verterans to a guy who gave some chick cancer?

It was one chick, one time.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It was one chick, one time.

That was almost enough to derail Teddy Kennedy, and we all know that the GOP requires a far less burden of proof than a Democrat to be convicted.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, he didn't get the 60% vote needed to throw his immediate opponents to the curb makes him unfit to run the VA?

No his saying Trump is totally unfit to run for dog catcher and then begging him for a job does. Romney is such a douche. Obama kicked his little horse riding tail

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No his saying Trump is totally unfit to run for dog catcher and then begging him for a job does. Romney is such a douche. Obama kicked his little horse riding tail

What are you whaling about now?