Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#ConfirmGrenell

Make no mistake -- @RichardGrenell is a HUGE base priority.

Opposing Factions Join to Push Confirmation of a Gay Trump Appointee

Richard Grenell, left, who is nominated to be ambassador to Germany, is President Trump's most prominent openly gay appointee.

Grenell became the longest serving U.S. spokesman at the United Nations, advising four different U.S. Ambassadors. During his tenure, Grenell led communication strategies on such issues as the War on Terror, global peacekeeping operations, Iran and North Korea's nuclear weapons programs, and the UN Oil for Food corruption scandal.[

Completely qualified..................Held up by democrats since September 2017

Media outrage ?  ----  zip

DbjuDGwUQAAPiN1.jpg

Edited by B-Man

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

#ConfirmGrenell

Make no mistake -- @RichardGrenell is a HUGE base priority.

Opposing Factions Join to Push Confirmation of a Gay Trump Appointee

Richard Grenell, left, who is nominated to be ambassador to Germany, is President Trump's most prominent openly gay appointee.

Grenell became the longest serving U.S. spokesman at the United Nations, advising four different U.S. Ambassadors. During his tenure, Grenell led communication strategies on such issues as the War on Terror, global peacekeeping operations, Iran and North Korea's nuclear weapons programs, and the UN Oil for Food corruption scandal.[

Completely qualified..................Held up by democrats since September 2017

Media outrage ?  ----  zip

DbjuDGwUQAAPiN1.jpg

But he's not really gay, because he's not 

a Democrat.

• Haha (+1) 1

Did he also visit "pizza" places? 

The top Democrat on the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee on Tuesday detailed the allegations of misconduct against Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, the president’s pick to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, a list that includes drinking on the job and improperly prescribing medications.

Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) told NPR that the allegations against Jackson were not made by lawmakers but were instead unearthed by members of the military who work with the Navy doctor. More than 20 military employees have shared the allegations with senators, Tester said.

“We were told stories where he was repeatedly drunk while on duty where his main job was to take care of the most powerful man in the world,” Tester said of Jackson, who has served as the presidential physician to Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama. “That’s not acceptable.”

Jackson is also accused of handing out prescription sleeping medication on long flights that crossed multiple time zones.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/25/ronny-jackson-allegations-550155

This is an admission of corruption, right? Don't worry Conservatives, I don't expect an answer

The Post reports:

Mick Mulvaney, interim head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, told banking executives Tuesday that as a South Carolina congressman he always met with constituents. But he never met with out-of-town lobbyists, he said, unless they gave him campaign money — explaining why the bankers should push their agenda on Capitol Hill.

“We had a hierarchy in my office in Congress,” said Mulvaney, who was a leading conservative in the House until President Trump tapped him as his budget director, a job he still holds. “If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you.”

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is an admission of corruption, right? Don't worry Conservatives, I don't expect an answer

The Post reports:

Mick Mulvaney, interim head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, told banking executives Tuesday that as a South Carolina congressman he always met with constituents. But he never met with out-of-town lobbyists, he said, unless they gave him campaign money — explaining why the bankers should push their agenda on Capitol Hill.

“We had a hierarchy in my office in Congress,” said Mulvaney, who was a leading conservative in the House until President Trump tapped him as his budget director, a job he still holds. “If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you.”

Why don't you complete the quote?

Ha ha!! Jackson got drunk and wrecked a government vehicle! 

The guy should have just stayed on the job he had. Impossible not to get smeared with crap if you try and work for Trump. 

White House physician Ronny L. Jackson, President Trump’s nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, wrecked a government vehicle after getting drunk at a Secret Service going away party, according to an explosive list of allegations released Wednesday by the Democratic staff of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee.

In the two-page summary of interviews conducted by the minority staff, Jackson also stands accused of a “pattern” of handing out medications with no patient history, prescribing medications to himself, and contributing to a hostile work environment with “a constant fear of reprisal.”

According to the report: “Jackson was described as ‘the most unethical person I have ever worked with,’ ‘flat-out unethical,’ ‘explosive,’ ‘100 percent bad temper,’ ‘toxic,’ ‘abusive,’ ‘volatile,’ ‘incapable of not losing his temper,’ ‘the worst officer I have ever served with,’ ‘despicable,’ ‘dishonest,’ as having ‘screaming tantrums’ and “screaming fits,’ as someone who would ‘lose his mind over small things,’ ‘vindictive,’ ‘belittling,’ ‘the worse leader I’ve ever worked for.’”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/va-nominee-faces-explosive-new-allegations-of-drinking-wrecking-government-vehicle/2018/04/25/d1a8e0b2-48c4-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html?utm_term=.5006e9c998ea

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha!! Jackson got drunk and wrecked a government vehicle! 

The guy should have just stayed on the job he had. Impossible not to get smeared with crap if you try and work for Trump. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/va-nominee-faces-explosive-new-allegations-of-drinking-wrecking-government-vehicle/2018/04/25/d1a8e0b2-48c4-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html?utm_term=.5006e9c998ea

If this is true, Obama should have fired him or put him in the brig, but he actually promoted and praised him. How could Obama have done this?

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If this is true, Obama should have fired him or put him in the brig, but he actually promoted and praised him. How could Obama have done this?

Gosh, how quickly your Trump has made us forget we actually had a president that worked for a living. Go complain about Trump not firing the public money wasting EPA head Pruitt, that corrupt POS. I'm sure Obama wasn't at the party this drunk wrecked the vehicle at. 

Will he get drunk and drive an ambulance around? He and Pruitt can drive around with the sirens screaming 

Edited by Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gosh, how quickly your Trump has made us forget we actually had a president that worked for a living. Go complain about Trump not firing the public money wasting EPA head Pruitt, that corrupt POS. I'm sure Obama wasn't at the party this drunk wrecked the vehicle at. 

Will he get drunk and drive an ambulance around? He and Pruitt can drive around with the sirens whaling 

I think if they are going to go whaling they'll need to drive around on a ship and maybe they'll end up seeing a siren.

siren.jpg

Pay to play! 

And Republicans certainly haven’t built up credibility in exercising serious oversight. Joe Scarborough: “If you combine what [Mick] Mulvaney said with what’s happening at the EPA, what’s happening across the entire administration, this is a corrupt administration. The president talked about draining the swamp. This administration is the swamp. You can’t find — in recent American political history — another administration that has been as as ethically challenged as this one.”

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

See the source image

Some day is now pretty soon.  Any more dead girl's in your office, Joe?

He's right about the corruption, Trump's team is the Swamp

In other news, "Crash" Jackson has withdrawn his nomination. 

Good riddance! Let's the Congressional leaders that actually know something about the VA pick a person who knows what they are doing, not a drunken idiot who sucks up to Trump. 

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Will he get drunk and drive an ambulance around? He and Pruitt can drive around with the sirens screaming 

You hapless fool. You actually edited "whaling" to "screaming". The word was "wailing", doofus.