Trump's leadership team

"Hey, everyone, I have an idea...let's send him death threats, then complain he's spending too much on security!"

Either they want to weaken his security because they really are going to try to kill him...or they're a gaggle of idiots who fail to understand "cause" and "effect."  Given "they" in this case are "progressives," my money's on the latter.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"Hey, everyone, I have an idea...let's send him death threats, then complain he's spending too much on security!"

Either they want to weaken his security because they really are going to try to kill him...or they're a gaggle of idiots who fail to understand "cause" and "effect."  Given "they" in this case are "progressives," my money's on the latter.

Yeah.  Some of the other stuff they complain about may have merit, but really find it hard to complain about giving him a 24/7 security detail.

HIT ‘EM WHERE IT HURTS: End EPA’s Ideology-Driven Slush Funds.

Another, case in point is the Volkswagen AG scandal from 2015. As part of the VW’s emissions settlement, the company agreed to invest $2 billion on electric vehicle infrastructure in the U.S. While this money may seem connected to the emissions cheating, in reality, it went to a nonprofit interest groups unrelated to the settlement and parties involved. The VW settlement follows not one, but two unsuccessful requests for congressional funding for electric vehicle infrastructure by the Obama administration.

VW wasn’t the only company required to pay money to finance third-parties through slush funds. In the $20.8 billion settlement for the Gulf oil spill, the largest settlement in U.S. history, BP was ordered to pay up to $8.8 billion to the Natural Resource Damage Assessment Trustees in order to fund restoration work on the Gulf of Mexico. Again, while this may seem related, the money going to coastal restoration was also used to fund projects not directly related to the spill.

This a problem.

Nah — quasi-legal slush funds are just another feature of Obama’s “remarkably scandal-free” administration.

And if you want to know why the Left is working so furiously to drive Pruitt from office? It’s all about the money.

President Trump poised to pardon Scooter Libby, Dick Cheney's former chief of staff, sources say

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-poised-pardon-scooter-libby-dick-cheneys/story?id=54433032

Wow...............doesn't that take you back ?

Remember when Democrats thought it was a national scandal that someone leaked to the media?.....:lol:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

President Trump poised to pardon Scooter Libby, Dick Cheney's former chief of staff, sources say

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-poised-pardon-scooter-libby-dick-cheneys/story?id=54433032

Wow...............doesn't that take you back ?

Remember when Democrats thought it was a national scandal that someone leaked to the media?.....:lol:

I thought it was a national scandal that a grown man went by "Scooter."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

is anyone a free thinker anymore? or do we just have 2 opposite factions, incapable of rational analysis of a specific issue?

What would I be if I was never expecting Trump as President, wanted him over Hillary but didn't vote for either after voting Kasich in the primary and now realizing that Trump is the right man for the job at the right time and seeing the good he is doing in foreign relations, domestic issues, and overall bettering our country?

I never thought it'd be possible, I figured too many have been fighting him at every turn that he may not be allowed to accomplish anything. But, he's getting things done; disarmed Best Korea, got Russia backing down, fighting the EU, restricting dictation by the UN, allowing the Mideast to fix itself, creating a new version of the New Deal, expanding opportunities for Americans, pumping life in to businesses that were on the decline and "not coming back," holding Congress to his standard, and most importantly taking two scoops of ice cream.

I'm impressed.  He's done more than Obama did in his first 4 years which is impressive because neither was a politician before their term in office. Obama, in my opinion, wasn't a politician when he took office. That's one reason why I was hopeful in him at first.

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What would I be if I was never expecting Trump as President, wanted him over Hillary but didn't vote for either after voting Kasich in the primary and now realizing that Trump is the right man for the job at the right time and seeing the good he is doing in foreign relations, domestic issues, and overall bettering our country?

I never thought it'd be possible, I figured too many have been fighting him at every turn that he may not be allowed to accomplish anything. But, he's getting things done; disarmed Best Korea, got Russia backing down, fighting the EU, restricting dictation by the UN, allowing the Mideast to fix itself, creating a new version of the New Deal, expanding opportunities for Americans, pumping life in to businesses that were on the decline and "not coming back," holding Congress to his standard, and most importantly taking two scoops of ice cream.

I'm impressed.  He's done more than Obama did in his first 4 years which is impressive because neither was a politician before their term in office. Obama, in my opinion, wasn't a politician when he took office. That's one reason why I was hopeful in him at first.

Obama was born a politician of the worst kind.

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

is anyone a free thinker anymore? or do we just have 2 opposite factions, incapable of rational analysis of a specific issue?

People are arguing that people on US Soil without right and then commit murder should be sheltered from any criminal responsibility 

On 4/13/2018 at 7:35 AM, Boyst62 said:

I can’t reply, I gotta ask you to move so I can go pee.?

i hear eat what you are saying, no chance I was voting for a Clinton and as a free thinker but right leaner on finance, defense, and FP seeing the Trump win on election night was electrifying. However, after seeing him in action I’m horrified. Not saying you should be or projecting on others.

Just had high hopes and now now those are dashed on the rocks of self aggrandization, racism, and corruption. JMO.

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

I can’t reply, I gotta ask you to move so I can go pee.?

i hear eat what you are saying, no chance I was voting for a Clinton and as a free thinker but right leaner on finance, defense, and FP seeing the Trump win on election night was electrifying. However, after seeing him in action I’m horrified. Not saying you should be or projecting on others.

Just had high hopes and now now those are dashed on the rocks of self aggrandization, racism, and corruption. JMO.

I think Trump has accomplished a lot in his first year plus.

There is a lot more to his sabre rattling than simply the running of the mouth. I don't understand the guy but he is quite empowering with only a few on the fence at this point. Only in the last few months have I really bought in to the idea that he's not a joke. TrannyGreg had a bit to do with that by exposing the situations going on that the mainstream press is just now picking up on.  

At this point I can only say he is the best fit of the 2016 election to what this country needed. We needed change and rorry srit there is a lot of change!

And, while you're up grab me a Molson and grab John a High life.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks BoysT62

his personality is very jarring and eventually almost everyone will tire of it, this works best when there is a job to do to clean the stables

coaches like this usually flame out quickly as well even with success

Your system limits to two terms, which is wise, but it forces lame duck status on even the greatest, which may be wise as well, my country doesn’t impose limits so it’s not in my wheelhouse

in the Parliamentary system I’m under we usually boot out leaders after two terms, or deliver minority mandates, unless there is a very very compelling argument for more terms.