Trump's leadership team

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

BUT HE’S RICH AND GRABBED WOMEN BY THE KITTY AND HE GOLFS AND WORSE YET - HE OWNS THE GOLF COURSES HE PLAYS ON, AND HIS SON MET WITH (gasp) RUSSIANS!! ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME? !@#$ING RUSSIANS!!! HE STOLE THE ERECTION FROM HILLARY AND SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL. 

NOW, I’m going to calm down and collect myself. Then I’m going to go to my Hot Yoga class. Then when I get back home, I’m going to get ready for the big rally tomorrow. Do you think purple or blue spiked hair would go better with my new full body length Vagina costume? :unsure:

Well, that depends what shade of pink your costume is.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

29744835_10209274652058186_1329673834763

One of the first adult reactions to the Russian interference we have seen...it will be interesting to see how far daddy lets him take it...Bolton better keep in mind, he doesn't have the job just yet...FOX has other people who can do the job too!

Edited by Buftex

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

One of the first adult reactions to the Russian interference we have seen...it will be interesting to see how far daddy lets him take it...Bolton better keep in mind, he doesn't have the job just yet...FOX has other people who can do the job too!

It would appear that what you are trying to articulate is that Fox has contributors that are so qualified that these people could help run the country.

Been away on vacation (in Canada) Is that diddler still president? 

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Quick question:  what's your take on the drastic shift in American foreign policy which has led directly to the purging of bad actors in Saudi Arabia which has led directly to religious, sexual, women's, and human rights being observed in the Kingdom, the denuclearization of North Korea, the negotiation to end the Korean War, the defeat of ISIS, the stabilization of the ME, the ongoing toppling of the mullahs in Iran, and peace talks between Isreal and Palestine?

edit:  I nearly forgot the end of direct aid to Hezbollah, and the destruction of their domestic drug ring

Holy horse **** Batman! 

46 minutes ago, thebug said:

Been away on vacation (in Canada) Is that diddler still president? 

Holy horse **** Batman! 

Actually, no.

That is what President Trump has been doing.  Achieving peace and fostering human rights on a global scale.  These are real things he has done.  

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, no.

That is what President Trump has been doing.  Achieving peace and fostering human rights on a global scale.  These are real things he has done.  

Those things are done? Wow, what a couple of weeks! 

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

The state of American diplomacy has never been worse. How many ambassadorships unfilled? 47? 

How many mid level overseas appointments ignored? 

Let me guess...it doesn’t matter!

Your complaint is that President Trump isn't engaging in enough political patronage, and isn't rewarding enough of his friends?  Because that's what ambassadorships are.

I'll ask again:

What's your take on the drastic shift in American foreign policy which has led directly to the purging of bad actors in Saudi Arabia which has led directly to religious, sexual, women's, and human rights being observed in the Kingdom, the denuclearization of North Korea, the negotiation to end the Korean War, the defeat of ISIS, the stabilization of the ME, the ongoing toppling of the mullahs in Iran, peace talks between Isreal and Palestin, and the end of direct aid to Hezbollah, and the destruction of their domestic drug ring?

2 minutes ago, thebug said:

Those things are done? Wow, what a couple of weeks! 

It's taken about 15 months of work, but peace is being achieved on a global scale.  The world is becoming a better place because of the President's leadership.  I'm not asking you to like him, or think he's an upstanding person; but what he's doing on this front is undeniable.  It is reality.  Peace is a good thing.  The worst dictators, human rights abusers, and terrorist supporters on the planet are being defeated or are reforming under pressures brought on them by the President.  This is unprecedented.

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your complaint is that President Trump isn't engaging in enough political patronage, and isn't rewarding enough of his friends?  Because that's what ambassadorships are.

I'll ask again:

What's your take on the drastic shift in American foreign policy which has led directly to the purging of bad actors in Saudi Arabia which has led directly to religious, sexual, women's, and human rights being observed in the Kingdom, the denuclearization of North Korea, the negotiation to end the Korean War, the defeat of ISIS, the stabilization of the ME, the ongoing toppling of the mullahs in Iran, peace talks between Isreal and Palestin, and the end of direct aid to Hezbollah, and the destruction of their domestic drug ring?

It's taken about 15 months of work, but peace is being achieved on a global scale.  The world is becoming a better place because of the President's leadership.  I'm not asking you to like him, or think he's an upstanding person; but what he's doing on this front is undeniable.  It is reality.  Peace is a good thing.  The worst dictators, human rights abusers, and terrorist supporters on the planet are being defeated or are reforming under pressures brought on them by the President.  This is unprecedented.

You really think NK is giving up the nukes? You really think ISIS is done? 

18 minutes ago, thebug said:

If we stay the course we should be able to solve these two issues. If we don't stay the course then we will fail just like Obama did.

35 minutes ago, thebug said:

That is the course being plotted, with real outcomes already achieved in that direction.  Both of these achievments have been built on the back of a domestic approach of removing bad actors from the CIA, who have been dictating the course of global events for decades to the detriment of the world. (Think Iraq, and the deception that led us there.)

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

Anybody with Scott Pruitt in the DC Death Pool is looking good right now.

I thought I was going to get him with my second round pick, but the guy in front of me took him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

please do go on....

He’s already under scrutiny for excessive travel spending.  He’s being looked at for getting a sweatheart deal on a nice condo from the wife of an energy lobbyist.  Now it’s reported that the EPA approved a pipeline project for that lobbyist’s firm, during the time of Pruitt staying at the condo.  Also, he reportedly used dept. resources (an EPA aide) to help him shop for housing.  And he gave big raises to his favorite aides after the White House declined his request for those raises.

So far Trump is standing by him, but I don’t think it will hold out.  Today even a couple of Republican congressmen publicly called for Pruitt to resign.

I’ll be surprised if he makes it to the weekend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

He’s already under scrutiny for excessive travel spending.  He’s being looked at for getting a sweatheart deal on a nice condo from the wife of an energy lobbyist.  Now it’s reported that the EPA approved a pipeline project for that lobbyist’s firm, during the time of Pruitt staying at the condo.  Also, he reportedly used dept. resources (an EPA aide) to help him shop for housing.  And he gave big raises to his favorite aides after the White House declined his request for those raises.

So far Trump is standing by him, but I don’t think it will hold out.  Today even a couple of Republican congressmen publicly called for Pruitt to resign.

I’ll be surprised if he makes it to the weekend.

Tom Price had to resign for similar reasons.  Another reason to hate politicians.

• Like (+1) 1