Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Wilson...

TRUMP: Do I have to fire him?

KELLY: Yes, sir. This was an egregious use of tax dollars.

TRUMP: Egregious sounds like a good word.

KELLY: It's not.

TRUMP: But I like it.

KELLY: Please don't.

TRUMP: I'm egregious. I'm the most egregious. No one is more egregious.

KELLY: Kill me.

Reminds me of the recent South Park episode where the guy keeps using the word indigenous wrong.

Edited by LABillzFan

Why The Private-Jet Scandal Resonates:

Like state dinners and presidential vacations, private-jet travel comes at an expense that might be shocking to ordinary taxpaying Americans but really amounts to approximately nothing in the greater scheme of federal spending, which is dominated by Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and national defense. All of the corporate-jet travel undertaken by all federal officials, including the president, doesn’t add up to a day’s spending on Social Security.

But it does offend some Americans’ sense of propriety, and Americans aren’t entirely wrong to be offended. From the success of Mark Leibovich’s This Town and Angelo Codevilla’s The Ruling Class to the election of Donald J. Trump as president of these United States, there is a sense that what really is sticking in the great American craw is not so much a dispute over policy differences — you don’t go to Donald Trump for policy insights — but resentment over the entitlement and arrogance of something Americans long told ourselves we did not have: our ruling class.

I wonder if Kelly has one of those electrified fly swatters that he smacks Trump with whenever the idiot days something stupid, like sending shocks through the bond markets.

I wonder if Kelly has one of those electrified fly swatters that he smacks Trump with whenever the idiot days something stupid, like sending shocks through the bond markets.

I liked the one report that denied Tillerson had called Trump "a moron," because Tillerson had actually called him "a fukking moron."

I liked the one report that denied Tillerson had called Trump "a moron," because Tillerson had actually called him "a fukking moron."

Lol. Trump is better at starting culture wars and manipulating those around him and the media. I'm just glad he surrounded himself with a strong national security team.

I have an unnamed source too. It says that you are really Tiberius, Gator's and Baskin's love child. I knew I shouldn't have told them all to go !@#$ themselves.

So you don't believe any story that has an unnamed source? Which are 90% of all stories for any side of any argument? Who is possibly going to put their name to that particular quote?

I have an unnamed source too. It says that you are really Tiberius, Gator's and Baskin's love child. I knew I shouldn't have told them all to go !@#$ themselves.

Do you really doubt that Tillerson or for that matter anyone who has worked with Trump that actually has some intelligence or common sense would not have those thoughts?

I mean, he is a (*^*&%^$^#moron. I don't see how anyone could really not truly believe that.

So you don't believe any story that has an unnamed source? Which are 90% of all stories for any side of any argument? Who is possibly going to put their name to that particular quote?

Anybody can claim that any unnamed source said anything. Add into the conversation that MSNBC is the one claiming this and I immediately discount it.

Anybody can claim that any unnamed source said anything. Add into the conversation that MSNBC is the one claiming this and I immediately discount it.

But why even argue it? The guy is a pure unmitigated moron.

Even though I do believe he said it, because I think anyone who would know him would at least think it. These unnamed sources are out of control, specially when it comes to Trump. Everyone is trying to outdo each other in carrying his name through the mud (even though he seems to be doing a good job of it on his own). These left wing "journalists" have all decided to try to take him down, one !@#$ing brick at a time.