Trump's leadership team

As the last remaining CEOs quit President Trumps manufacturing council, and news emerged that the panel would dissolve itself, the president swooped in to claim that it was his decision to end it. Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both, the president tweeted moments after the CEOs of both 3M and Campbell announced their departure. Thank you all! Executives had exited the council in droves after the president blamed hatred on many sides for the deadly violence at a white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville this weekend. According to CNBC, the executives voted to dissolve the council, but the president publicly took credit for its demise anyhow. On Tuesday, he doubled down on that, blaming the alt-left for provoking violence that included the death of one anti-racism protester.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-takes-credit-for-decision-to-dissolve-ceo-council

Leadership!

Leading from Behind!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bannon calls far right 'clowns,' says enemies are 'wetting themselves,' in rare interview

Bannon said he called the writer, Robert Kuttner, because the strategist agreed with a recent article explaining how China would benefit from the nuclear threats between the U.S. and North Korea.

Bannon detailed his push to punish China with tougher trade sanctions -- and talked of plans to oust opponents of the move.

Bannon's interview also covered North Korea. Despite Trump's claims of "fire and fury" against the regime, Bannon said "There's no military solution [to North Korea's nuclear threats], forget it."

"Until someone solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don't die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don't know what you're talking about, there's no military solution here, they got us," Bannon said.

interesting interview

Bannon calls far right 'clowns,' says enemies are 'wetting themselves,' in rare interview
Bannon said he called the writer, Robert Kuttner, because the strategist agreed with a recent article explaining how China would benefit from the nuclear threats between the U.S. and North Korea.
Bannon detailed his push to punish China with tougher trade sanctions -- and talked of plans to oust opponents of the move.
Bannon's interview also covered North Korea. Despite Trump's claims of "fire and fury" against the regime, Bannon said "There's no military solution [to North Korea's nuclear threats], forget it."
"Until someone solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don't die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don't know what you're talking about, there's no military solution here, they got us," Bannon said.
interesting interview

he's absolutely right.

all of the appeasers of the past 20 years are to blame for this situation.

appeasement gets you nowhere.

Hidden Agenda Behind His Racism http://potusstaff.com/hidden-agenda-behind-trump-racism.html

They've been quiet. First post since Aug 9th.

Many comments are spot on if you ask me

The trash coming out of his mouth is all ego and sales pitch to him. First he tries to gaslight the public to believe he said something he didn't say. When that doesn't work he tries to brute force his way to arguing that it wasn't even wrong in the first place. All because he can't stand being criticized.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan