Trump's leadership team

I'm going to take your disagreement and use it as evidence to support my statement: big-money campaign contributors is why they delay the implementation of the goal, but doesn't change the goal itself. "Medicare for all" wasn't "killed" in California, so much as California isn't quite ready for it - it's not like everyone pushing for it just decided "That's it, we can't do it, we give up."

It's still a goal they all work towards. Their disagreements are on practical matters of timing, even when it comes to donors, not overall direction like the Republicans.

I still don't buy it. The leader of the CA assembly, Anthony Rendon, singlehandidly stopped single payer using the BS excuse you just posted. He said the bill was incomplete and would remain in committee (where bills go to die) making it impossible for the Senate (who were furious at Rendon) to hold hearings and ironing out the details. He's taken money from insurance companies in the past and although the info is unavailable right now, I'm sure he's gotten a lot more this year to kill the bill. Rendon's excuse of "they're not ready yet" will be tested within the next couple of years as Californian's (who want to prove it can work) will continue to push for single payer.

Edited by Doc Brown

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lahren is part of Trump's leadership team?

I think you posted in the wrong thread. :beer:

. True. It was inline with inconsistencies as seen on fox

Conservatives tend to have a variety of views on a variety of topics. That's why passing a Health Insurance plan is so difficult. Democrats tend to fall in line behind their leadership and march in lock-step.

So only pro trump conservatives can do as such?

When I post or say anything leftist I'm called a liberal.

Pence 2020?

A bunch of GOPers are lining up for the next election. Pence denied he is getting ready for a run. Might even be a primary challenge which I'm sure Trump and the media would love. If the mid terms are a disaster for Republicans, I'm sure the primary season for 2020 might be crowded

Pence 2020?

A bunch of GOPers are lining up for the next election. Pence denied he is getting ready for a run. Might even be a primary challenge which I'm sure Trump and the media would love. If the mid terms are a disaster for Republicans, I'm sure the primary season for 2020 might be crowded

!@#$ Donald Trump, but Mike Pence may be a scarier option IMO

I'm not sure about that. Pence would have the political ability Trump lacks to get legislation passed.

Agreed. You know where he stands as a conservative. Trump OTOH.......Who the !@#$ knows what he might do because he has no core principles in combination with the temperament of a petulant 5 year old. .

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Is this mother!@#$er a stand up comedian or a candidate for WH Communications Director? :lol:

@FoxNews

Stephen Miller: "President #Trump's the most gifted politician of our time, and he's the best orator to hold that office in generations.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/895081686681124864

There is an extra hurdle you have to cross through if you're going to be a sycophant in this administration I noticed (excluding the generals). It's the modern day equivalent of bending the knee.

Is this mother!@#$er a stand up comedian or a candidate for WH Communications Director? :lol:

@FoxNews

Stephen Miller: "President #Trump's the most gifted politician of our time, and he's the best orator to hold that office in generations.

He's an admistration official on Trump News Station, what did you expect him to say? Sad thing is even 1 citizen believes that in any way shape or form. Obama speaking makes Trump look functionally retarded. Bush the same. Well just about every president since I remember makes Trump look retarded. The Twitter Man Child is train wreck, plain and simple.

@FoxNews

He's an admistration official on Trump News Station, what did you expect him to say? Sad thing is even 1 citizen believes that in any way shape or form. Obama speaking makes Trump look functionally retarded. Bush the same. Well just about every president since I remember makes Trump look retarded. The Twitter Man Child is train wreck, plain and simple.

I wonder if Baghdad Bob needs a job.

There is an extra hurdle you have to cross through if you're going to be a sycophant in this administration I noticed (excluding the generals). It's the modern day equivalent of bending the knee.

Same hurdles as everyone else. Obama was also "the greatest orator in generations" and also full of crap.

The main difference here is that Trump's flaws have been exposed for decades because of the public nature of his life. They are real. So too were the flaws of Obama, Bushes, Clinton et al. These flaws had just been more hidden from public view than Trump's. Keep worshipping your voice of Obama or Bush or whoever, and see if it works any better.

Same hurdles as everyone else. Obama was also "the greatest orator in generations" and also full of crap.

The main difference here is that Trump's flaws have been exposed for decades because of the public nature of his life. They are real. So too were the flaws of Obama, Bushes, Clinton et al. These flaws had just been more hidden from public view than Trump's. Keep worshipping your voice of Obama or Bush or whoever, and see if it works any better.

It's a trivial argument, but I disagree as I don't remember any previous presidential staff speaking in such superlatives about them while in office as Trump's staff has.

@FoxNews

I'd go with super douchbag.