Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another side

Biden says Obama offered financial help amid son's illness
"He got up and he said, 'Don't sell that house. Promise me you won't sell the house,'" Biden continued, speculating Obama would be "mad" he was retelling the story.
"He said, 'I'll give you the money. Whatever you need, I'll give you the money. Don't, Joe -- promise me. Promise me.' I said, 'I don't think we're going to have to anyway.' He said, 'promise me,'" Biden recalled.

And another side

Biden says Obama offered financial help amid son's illness
"He got up and he said, 'Don't sell that house. Promise me you won't sell the house,'" Biden continued, speculating Obama would be "mad" he was retelling the story.
"He said, 'I'll give you the money. Whatever you need, I'll give you the money. Don't, Joe -- promise me. Promise me.' I said, 'I don't think we're going to have to anyway.' He said, 'promise me,'" Biden recalled.

Biden finished the story by explaining Obama offered to give him some of that all-important 3-letter word.

C-A-S-H. Cash.

Steve Bannon hints at war within GOP, lashes out at Bush administration 'idiots' and mainstream media

Strategist who helped lead Donald Trump's successful presidential campaign, told CBS News’ Charlie Rose in a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday.

“[senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell, and to a degree, [House Speaker] Paul Ryan. They do not want Donald Trump’s populist, economic nationalist agenda to be implemented. It’s very obvious. It’s very obvious what they are trying to do.”

Bannon went on to assert that such Republican leaders don’t support the President’s “program,” nor do they want to “drain the swamp” because it has been a “successful business model” based on donors and lobbyists, for some 50 years.

He also expressed dismay that in the immediate aftermath of the election win, they chose to “embrace the establishment.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/10/bannon-gop-primaries-mcconnell-trump-242522

"President Donald Trump’s closest allies are planning a slate of primary challenges against Republican senators, potentially undermining the party’s prospects in 2018 and further inflaming tensions between GOP leaders and the White House.

The effort is being led by Steve Bannon, Trump’s bomb-throwing former chief strategist, who is launching an all-out war against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and the Republican establishment. Bannon has begun holding private meetings with insurgent challengers, vowing his support. He’s coordinating with conservative mega-donor Robert Mercer, who is prepared to pour millions of dollars into attacks on GOP incumbents. Bannon has also installed a confidant at an outside group that is expected to target Republican lawmakers and push the Trump agenda."

Steve Bannon hints at war within GOP, lashes out at Bush administration 'idiots' and mainstream media
Strategist who helped lead Donald Trump's successful presidential campaign, told CBS News’ Charlie Rose in a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday.
“[senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell, and to a degree, [House Speaker] Paul Ryan. They do not want Donald Trump’s populist, economic nationalist agenda to be implemented. It’s very obvious. It’s very obvious what they are trying to do.”
Bannon went on to assert that such Republican leaders don’t support the President’s “program,” nor do they want to “drain the swamp” because it has been a “successful business model” based on donors and lobbyists, for some 50 years.
He also expressed dismay that in the immediate aftermath of the election win, they chose to “embrace the establishment.”

I'm no Trump fan, but getting rid of Bannon was the truest form of addition by subtraction. Bannon is a bad egg; a self-serving pig bomb-throwing asshat who has essentially done everything possible to wipe his own fat ass with Andrew Breitbart's legacy. Had he stuck to what Brietbart was genuinely about, maybe he'd have more respect...but he is exclusively in it for himself, and his latest foil of going after the GOP establishment carries all the threat of a rabid earthworm.

I did not know earthworms could get rabies.

See - that's why I come here. Ya learn sumpfin new every day. Every day!

I don't normally go after folks because of their appearance, but rabid earthworms is a real possibility given how his face looks at times. :ph34r:

bannon.jpg

I did not know earthworms could get rabies.

I didn't mean rabid as in rabies. I meant rabid as in "Every time someone mentions Tyrod Taylor, they start screaming about how much he sucks because he's a 7-year vet with hardly any 300 yards games."

Annoying as hell, but not very scary.

Edited by LABillzFan

I didn't mean rabid as in rabies. I meant rabid as in "Every time someone mentions Tyrod Taylor, they start screaming about how much he sucks because he's a 7-year vet with hardly any 300 yards games."

Annoying as hell, but not very scary.

That's too bad. I liked it better when I thought you literally meant "earthworms with rabies."

Now, this is pretty great. Check out the new lunchtime diversion at the Department of the Interior, courtesy of Secretary Ryan Zinke:

DKGkHEvUMAARzzM.jpg

To highlight #sportsmen contributions 2 conservation I installed Big Buck Hunter in the employee cafeteria. Get excited for #hunting season!

Verdict? Awesome

So corrupt!

Obama was not corrupt. Trump is filling the swamp

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price took a government-funded private jet in August to get to St. Simons Island, an exclusive Georgia resort where he and his wife own land, a day and a half before he addressed a group of local doctors at a medical conference that he and his wife have long attended.

The St. Simons Island trip was one of two taxpayer-funded flights on private jets in which Price traveled to places where he owns property, and paired official visits with meetings with longtime colleagues and family members.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/26/tom-price-private-jets-243176