Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Breaking News!  Jared Kushner cleared of all wrong-doing in Mueller investigation.  Investigators could not find any incriminating evidence whatsoever on Kushner's computer.

jk laptop.png

Cool story, bro.

36 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Cool story, bro.

Apologies for the lame joke. It’s a little bit selfish & irrational, my hatred for Jared. I can’t help it.  I just put all my political frustration in that place.  And he’s such a colossal douche—it works for me as comedy relief.

So, there ya go, bruh.  You’re welcome.

Edited by Cugalabanza

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

Apologies for the lame joke. It’s a little bit selfish & irrational, my hatred for Jared. I can’t help it.  I just put all my political frustration in that place.  And he’s such a colossal douche—it works for me as comedy relief.

So, there ya go, bruh.  You’re welcome.

Your humor is much appreciated around here. Something seems off about Kushner to me too, the beady eyes and his building having the 666 address are red flags. 

So, kingpin behind the KSA kicking ass and taking names throughout the entire Middle East, or just another  conniving Jew boy? You make the call. 

This guy rocks. Glad he’s part of President Trump’s leadership team.

I’m going to post this in the Trump Economy thread too. :nana:

• 1 month later...

White House chief of staff John Kelly expressed some regret about leaving the Department of Homeland Security for his current job.

"Truly six months -- the last thing I wanted to do was walk away from one of the greatest honors of my life, being secretary of homeland security, but I did something wrong and God punished me, I guess," he quipped onstage at a DHS anniversary event on Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics/cnnphotos-week-in-politics-0304/index.html

What a tough job he and Jeff Sessions have

On 3/5/2018 at 6:21 AM, ALF said:

White House chief of staff John Kelly expressed some regret about leaving the Department of Homeland Security for his current job.

"Truly six months -- the last thing I wanted to do was walk away from one of the greatest honors of my life, being secretary of homeland security, but I did something wrong and God punished me, I guess," he quipped onstage at a DHS anniversary event on Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics/cnnphotos-week-in-politics-0304/index.html

What a tough job he and Jeff Sessions have

They must not be having fun. At least those too are not engaging in the general corruption that is eating away at this administration. 

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So, whats the running count of people hired, fired and or resigned?  

a bit more than par for the course

no news here, in this day and age upper-tier people are leaving jobs by the month

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Gina Haspel nominated as CIA´s first female director: 5 things to know about the career spymaster
by Jennifer Earl

Original Article

She has won a handful of prestigious awards

Haspel has received several prestigious awards, including the George H. W. Bush Award for excellence in counterterrorism, the Donovan Award, the Distinguished Career Intelligence Medal and the Presidential Rank Award, which recognizes individuals for "exceptional performance over an extended period of time," according to the CIA.

Nothing from Putin??? :o

Once again, Trump puts the left in a bind.  They so badly want to bad-mouth Haspel as a proponent of torture and someone who's destroyed evidence of criminal CIA activities...but at the same time, praise her for being the first woman to direct the CIA.

Intentional or not, it's hilarious to watch Trump tie the left into knots.  :lol: