Are you happy or sad Trump did not buy the Bills?

Iraq Vet

You're sane.

I've been walking around all day saying "Really, America? We're going through with this?" I'm just kind-of...weirded-out. Trump's been a punch line for 30+ years...now he's The Most Powerful Oompa-Loompa in the world?

Really? We're going through with this?

Hadn't thought of that...

****. Trump's friends with Brady and Belichick. Now New England's going to get MORE calls.

now we know how he won he cheated!

Consider there are infinite parallel universes (there are, actually).... in at least one of those universes Trump owns the Bills and is not our next president. Unfortunately, we do not live in that universe.

What if there is a reality where Trump is our owner and Pegula is president? But we would still lose to the Pats in all worlds

Trump did bid on the Bills.....

Random thoughts (this is just for fun, don't get political here)

1. The President owning the Bills would have been cool.
  2. If he spent the billions on buying the Bills, he might not have been able to afford to run for the White House
  3. Buffalo would definitely be on the map, if he did both
  4. If he bought the Bills and won the White House. Would Rex Ryan be his press secretary?
  5. Buffalo would definitely get federally funded stadium

For Pete sake just have fun with this.... :beer:

If he bought the Bills I don't think he would have run for president. So thank you Pegula for making America Great Again!!!

Mexico and Canada ... would build us a new stadium !

:lol::lol::lol: sounds good to me

Could you imagine if the Clintons bought the Bills?

I'd have not have been all that concerned if he bought the Bills. At least wed be entertained.

Him as president is better than another option by far but there is likely no real way he could own the team and do presidenting stuff.

Edited by Boyst62