Some celebrities need help packing

Someone (Boyst) get on the Twitter and start harassing them to keep their promise

Celebrity - destination

Jon Stewart - another planet

Chelsea Handler - Spain

Neve Campbell - Canada

Barry Diller - anywhere

Lena Dunham - Vancouver

Keegan-Michael Key - Canada

Chloë Sevigny - Nova Scotia

Al Sharpton - "out of here"

Natasha Lyonne - a mental hospital

Eddie Griffin - Africa

Spike Lee - Brooklyn

Amber Rose - unspecified

Samuel L. Jackson - South Africa

Cher - Jupiter

George Lopez - Mexico

Barbra Streisand - Australia or Canada

Raven-Symoné - Canada

Whoopi Goldberg - unspecified

Omari Hardwick - Italy

Miley Cyrus - unspecified

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - New Zealand

Amy Schumer - Spain

Katie Hopkins - America

from http://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone (Boyst) get on the Twitter and start harassing them to keep their promiseCelebrity - destinationJon Stewart - another planetChelsea Handler - SpainNeve Campbell - CanadaBarry Diller - anywhereLena Dunham - VancouverKeegan-Michael Key - CanadaChloë Sevigny - Nova ScotiaAl Sharpton - "out of here"Natasha Lyonne - a mental hospitalEddie Griffin - AfricaSpike Lee - BrooklynAmber Rose - unspecifiedSamuel L. Jackson - South AfricaCher - JupiterGeorge Lopez - MexicoBarbra Streisand - Australia or CanadaRaven-Symoné - CanadaWhoopi Goldberg - unspecifiedOmari Hardwick - ItalyMiley Cyrus - unspecifiedRuth Bader Ginsburg - New ZealandAmy Schumer - SpainKatie Hopkins - Americafrom http://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

Did Alec Baldwin ever make it back from France?

Would be a shame to see him have to go back into exile.

Someone (Boyst) get on the Twitter and start harassing them to keep their promise

Celebrity - destination

Jon Stewart - another planet

Chelsea Handler - Spain

Neve Campbell - Canada

Barry Diller - anywhere

Lena Dunham - Vancouver

Keegan-Michael Key - Canada

Chloë Sevigny - Nova Scotia

Al Sharpton - "out of here"

Natasha Lyonne - a mental hospital

Eddie Griffin - Africa

Spike Lee - Brooklyn

Amber Rose - unspecified

Samuel L. Jackson - South Africa

Cher - Jupiter

George Lopez - Mexico

Barbra Streisand - Australia or Canada

Raven-Symoné - Canada

Whoopi Goldberg - unspecified

Omari Hardwick - Italy

Miley Cyrus - unspecified

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - New Zealand

Amy Schumer - Spain

Katie Hopkins - America

from http://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

So the GOP/Conservative own the WH, Senate, House....and all you guys can do is....complain about liberals.....

Shumer said she's not leaving and you all are are still trash !!

"First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news. Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser. Like the rest of us I am grieving today. My heart is in a million pieces. My heart breaks for my niece and my friends who are pregnant bringing children into the world right now"

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Awesome. I love seeing these !@#$s get curb-stomped and cry about it.

I hope they stream this on Netflix or Hulu.

So the GOP/Conservative own the WH, Senate, House....and all you guys can do is....complain about liberals.....

They're simply pointing out consistent behavior by the usual bunch of suspects, who can't help lauding their smug self-righteousness over the common oafs who do not view life through a leftist bubble, and don't give a crap if they offend up to 50% of their own potential audience. You'd understand if you didn't share so many of those traits as well.

It's a bit of gloating in the faces of the !@#$s who've been pissing on them and telling them to get to the back of the bus for the last 8 years.

Comeuppance is a B word.