Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a friend post a sappy video of a bunch of washed up celebrities pleading to the Repulican members of the electoral college to not vote for Trump. Saying it's their obligation to only vote for the candidate who is qualified for the position of President. My reply was "where can I and the electoral college find a list of these qualifications?" I'm still waiting for her reply.

I would say most of us are more agnostic about it. "It could be true, it could also NOT be true, we'll know for sure within a decade."

Believe it or not, we don't actually want to kill Jews. Just like I do not want to see the white race extinguished, I also don't want to see another of God's creations -- the Jewish race -- extinguished.

If the alt-right were in power (within a decade, as mentioned), we would merely remove Jews from holding jobs in news media, academia, and probably finance.

Holocaust survivors tell stories dumbass.

I look forward to the day when you and your ilk die off. Enjoy your brief moment in the sun.

It's going to last about as long as when the gold-bugs all start feel like holding on to the bullion was worth it...once every 20 years.

There is no brief moment in the sun. Only a bunch of idiots like you crying over spilled milk.

I had a friend post a sappy video of a bunch of washed up celebrities pleading to the Repulican members of the electoral college to not vote for Trump. Saying it's their obligation to only vote for the candidate who is qualified for the position of President. My reply was "where can I and the electoral college find a list of these qualifications?" I'm still waiting for her reply.

****, where can I find a candidate qualified for the position of President?

There is no brief moment in the sun. Only a bunch of idiots like you crying over spilled milk.

I attacked a Nazi. Do you really want to defend him?

Hillary was an atrocious arrogant candidate who made no move to connect to the working class. Ding ding the witch is dead. I can't stand her. So who's crying? You can separate criticism of Trump from love of Hillary.

I guess this belongs in this thread:

Clinton says Putin holds grudge against her at donor party

Hillary, you lost to a tangerine because you are dishonest, manipulative, unlikable, narcissistic, and an obnoxious elitist entitled snob. Period.

Dear Hillary, Please go away. Or just go do good work. Become Jimmy Carter and build a better world but the hell away from politics.

I wonder if she overuses emoticons.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Elaborate "brief moment in the sun"

What moment ? This is another Trump thing huh ?

He's gonna enslave the blacks and fire up the gas chambers tommorow ? Or nah, just some whiny BS ?

Ozy's having a moment ? Nah. He would be mocked and beaten up if he talked this nonsense where I'm from.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I attacked a Nazi. Do you really want to defend him?

Hillary was an atrocious arrogant candidate who made no move to connect to the working class. Ding ding the witch is dead. I can't stand her. So who's crying? You can separate criticism of Trump from love of Hillary.

Dear Hillary, Please go away. Or just go do good work. Become Jimmy Carter and build a better world but the hell away from politics.

I wonder if she overuses emoticons.

Agreedd and no the Trump lapdogs cant differentiate. HRC was a horrible candidate. Trump is a horrible human and god help our country the next four years. Edited by North Buffalo

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.

I feel so warm inside now :)

No, seriously... What terrible things are going to happen under a Trump Presidency? Or do you mean things that you disagree with politically?

Gotta think you need to bone up on your ruskie.

And learn how to genuflect to Putin and his lap dog Trump.

I guess this belongs in this thread:

Clinton says Putin holds grudge against her at donor party

Hillary, you lost to a tangerine because you are dishonest, manipulative, unlikable, narcissistic, and an obnoxious elitist entitled snob. Period.

The purple revolution will not be delayed.

CNN talking head right now in the lead up to 44's press conference:

"There are plenty of reasons Hillary lost, Putin didn't tell her not to go to Wisconsin. But what Putin ordered was clearly an act of war and we must respond in kind."

:bag:

The purple revolution will not be delayed.

CNN talking head right now in the lead up to 44's press conference:

"There are plenty of reasons Hillary lost, Putin didn't tell her not to go to Wisconsin. But what Putin ordered was clearly an act of war and we must respond in kind."

:bag:

Hacking the DNC servers and releasing the Democrats own statements to the world, not misrepresenting them in ANY way, is an act of war?

According to CNN's chosen CIA spokesperson (Robert Baer) and Jake Tapper.

lol, the liberals are so butthurt over the election, they want to go to war.

Tapper using "we" twice in a span of a few seconds on election night to refer to Hillary/Dems. Funniest part is Wolf Blitzer checking the camera. Yes, it's working, and yes we heard him.

According to CNN's chosen CIA spokesperson (Robert Baer) and Jake Tapper.

Because they "hacked" the election with a dezinformatsiya campaign... No, wait...because they "hacked" the election by telling the truth and exposing the Democrats' dezinformatsiya campaign?

Wait...isn't it the Democrats that manipulated the election in Hillary's favor in the Democratic primaries?

Really...at this point, I trust Putin over the damn DNC. They'll both piss on you, but only the Democrats will tell me it's raining. Putin will come right out and say "Da, tovarishch. I'm pissing on you."

Because they "hacked" the election with a dezinformatsiya campaign... No, wait...because they "hacked" the election by telling the truth and exposing the Democrats' dezinformatsiya campaign?

Wait...isn't it the Democrats that manipulated the election in Hillary's favor in the Democratic primaries?

Really...at this point, I trust Putin over the damn DNC. They'll both piss on you, but only the Democrats will tell me it's raining. Putin will come right out and say "Da, tovarishch. I'm pissing on you."

You're an idiot.

All of this and Ozy will will head up the new negro relations dept.

No, we have Obama's brother in mind for that appointment.

How Malik Obama Became A Twitter “Shitlord” And Alt-Right Darling

Perhaps the weirdest subplot in this year’s unprecedentedly weird presidential election was the bromance between Donald Trump and Malik Obama, President Obama’s half-brother. In July, Malik, a 58-year-old with dual US and Kenyan citizenship, announced that he would support Trump’s presidential bid. Shortly afterward, Trump welcomed his support on Twitter. By October, the Trump campaign invited Obama to the final presidential debate, where he snapped a photo alongside Kellyanne Conway.

Malik Obama’s reasons for supporting Trump remain somewhat unclear and maystem from hard feelings he has toward his half-brother. But whatever the reason, that support was vehement, particularly on Twitter, where he was so adamantly pro-Trump that his account was often accused of being a parody.

Shortly before the election, though, Obama was verified by Twitter. And since that verification, something weird has happened: Malik Obama has gone full chanterculture, shitlord troll, adopting much of the language and similar tactics to those used by the alt-right.

COMPETENCE: Republican National Committee Security Foiled Russian Hackers.

Russian hackers tried to penetrate the computer networks of the Republican National Committee, using the same techniques that allowed them to infiltrate its Democratic counterpart, according to U.S. officials who have been briefed on the attempted intrusion.

But the intruders failed to get past security defenses on the RNC’s computer networks, the officials said. And people close to the investigation said it indicated a less aggressive and much less persistent effort by Russian intelligence to hack the Republican group than the Democratic National Committee. Only a single email account linked to a long-departed RNC staffer was targeted.

The possibility that Russians tried and failed to infiltrate the RNC doesn’t necessarily conflict with the CIA’s conclusion. A senior U.S. official said analysts now believe what started as an information-gathering campaign aimed at both parties later took on a focus of leaked emails about Mrs. Clinton and Democrats.

Two things come to mind. First, which party would you trust more with your national security? And second, it’s perfectly clear that with a Clintonista running things, the DNC servers were always going to contain much juicier material than anything on the RNC’s.

Listen up, Democrats: You can have a Clinton or you can have lax security, but you can’t have both.