Bills @ Seattle: second half or go to bed?

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..or on Jimmie Graham making circus catches with defenders on his back, but sure.

keep pretending the game is played in an opponentless void.

their offensive players made plays.

ours didn't make enough.

Big Cat you are making yourself look silly when the D is bad you just need to be able to hold your hands up and say the D was bad.

Big Cat you are making yourself look silly when the D is bad you just need to be able to hold your hands up and say the D was bad.

someone needs to realize that we don't have Revis. STop putting our DB's on a island. Kyle Williams did have a monster sack. But having your 3rd string NT in most of the game is awful.

Taylor can make plays, but never the big ones. He holds the ball too long and gives the defense a chance to establish coverage. Clutch players are just that while Taylor continually disappoints as he did tonight.

Huge completion on 3rd and 21. We wasted 2 plays in the red zone, and got sacked quickly on 3rd.

I don't worry about time there. U have to score. Just score.

you see the world through a singular prism. i get it.

don't call my perspective silly.

i saw their offensive playmakers make more than ours. coverage or no coverage, what was going to stop either of those graham td's?

tell me.