Projecting the stretch run...

Decided to look at what's left of this year and see how I think it shakes out....

@ Seattle: don't see it.Loss

Bye: Thank God

@ Cincinnati: Possible, but no. Loss

Jax: Have to win, and will. Win

@ Oakland: no. Loss

Pittsburgh: No if Ben plays. Loss

Cleveland: Lose here and they'll be burning Rex, Whaley, and Tyrod in effigy in the RV lot. Win

Miami: A W revenge game. Win

@ Jets: Win

So that comes out 8-8. Blechh.... Would like to see what others think, maybe I'm missing something. Would love to be pessimistically wrong about this...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have shown enough to think each of these games is pretty winnable.....not saying we can go 8-0 but none of the games are individually impossible.

Unfortunately the reverse is also true.

I'll change your picks in the following games: Seattle, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Jets. Same end result.

I see upset vs. SEA or OAK. Loss to PIT. Wins vs. the rest and we end 10-6. I think that O goes up-tempo dink-and-dunk and you see heavy rotation w Shady/Gilleslee or two-back sets. D is going to be scary good as Dareus and Lawson settle in. Prefer W vs OAK to prop up that AFC record for the tie-breaker.

*asbestos suit on*

9-7 could possibly squeak you into the playoffs

Wins vs. Jax, Mia and Clev and NJ

Loss vs. Pitt, Oak, Seattle and Cinn.

That puts you at 8-8. So in order to even have a chance at playoffs, you need to win the games you're supposed to (yikes) AND steal one vs. a better ranked opponent. If I had to pick one, maybe Pitt at home?

It's not looking too hot but it ain't over til it's over

Decided to look at what's left of this year and see how I think it shakes out....

@ Seattle: don't see it.Loss

Bye: Thank God

@ Cincinnati: Possible, but no. Loss

Jax: Have to win, and will. Win

@ Oakland: no. Loss

Pittsburgh: No if Ben plays. Loss

Cleveland: Lose here and they'll be burning Rex, Whaley, and Tyrod in effigy in the RV lot. Win

Miami: A W revenge game. Win

@ Jets: Win

So that comes out 8-8. Blechh.... Would like to see what others think, maybe I'm missing something. Would love to be pessimistically wrong about this...

I agree with this... except both the Miami and Jets games are coin flips and they should lose 1.

@ Seattle: close game but a loss 4-5
Bye: Bills win here. LOL
@ Cincinnati: Win Bills are due to beat these Pussies. 5-5
Jax: More Pussies. 6-5
@ Oakland: Oakland cant stop the run. Win. 7-5
Pittsburgh: No if Ben plays. Loss 7-6
Cleveland: Home coming game. Win. 8-6
Miami: A W revenge game. Win 9-6
@ Jets: Fitz swan song. Win. 10-6

Miss the playoffs on tie breakers.

@ Seattle - L (No possible chance on Monday night in that building traveling to the west coast) 4-5

@ Cinci - W (McCoy comes back, Bye gives team chance to get healthy and extra week to prepare) 5-5

Jax - W (Its Jacksonvile) 6-5

@ Oakland W (Their defense is not good, Derek Carr falls apart in the 2nd half of seasons) 7-5

Pitts - L ( Big Ben back ) 7-6

Cleveland - W (luckily its at home, Corey Coleman will be back and him and Pryor are no joke) 8-6

Miami - W (cold weather) 9-6

@ Jets - L ( already eliminated, no effort put in) 9-7