Projecting the stretch run...

Everyother CLE game the last x years. This is going to be like the 2014 Oakland loss

The Bills are 3-1 against the Browns since 2010. I don't know why we should expect the worst team in the league, whose biggest weakness is our biggest strength, to come into Orchard Park and win? They are 31st in run defense and the Bills first in run offense. Outside of, "it feels that way" there is no logical information to support that. That is like SF coming into Buffalo this year. They just had no chance.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've predicted the correct result in 7 of the first 8. Here's how I see the remaining games w/ scores. I see 7-9 unfortunately.

@ Sea Loss 30-19
@ Cin Loss 27-24
vs. Jax Win 34-27
@ Oak Loss 38-27
vs. Pit Loss 29-21
vs. Cle Win 27-17
vs. Mia Win 17-13
@ Jets Loss 31-27

The Bills are 3-1 against the Browns since 2010. I don't know why we should expect the worst team in the league, whose biggest weakness is our biggest strength, to come into Orchard Park and win? They are 31st in run defense and the Bills first in run offense. Outside of, "it feels that way" there is no logical information to support that. That is like SF coming into Buffalo this year. They just had no chance.

Ok so when we lose?

The key game to the 2nd half is this week's game at Seattle. Win that and I see 9-7 or 10-6. Lose, and it's 8-8 at best.

This Seattle game is totally winnable, particularly if Shady, Harvin, and Goodwin are playing. Seattle's offense has been a hot mess.

The key game to the 2nd half is this week's game at Seattle. Win that and I see 9-7 or 10-6. Lose, and it's 8-8 at best.

This Seattle game is totally winnable, particularly if Shady, Harvin, and Goodwin are playing. Seattle's offense has been a hot mess.

A recently unemployed, oft injured, 1 week of practice WR paired with a QB who has difficulty hitting open receivers against some very good DBs is one of your keys to victory?

I hear you eball, but you know who else's offense it a hot mess? Particularly if the running game is shut down?

At Seattle? It's not a favorable match up.

This is a win/win argument for you. We win and "it was just against the Browns". We lose, and "told you so"

@ Sea Win

@ Cin Win

vs. Jax Win

@ Oak Loss

vs. Pit Loss

vs. Cle Win

vs. Mia Win

@ Jets Win

10-6

No its not. I am out there i am wrong i am wrong Big deal. History will show me right closer to 7 wins than if i predict 10 wins

We have shown enough to think each of these games is pretty winnable.....not saying we can go 8-0 but none of the games are individually impossible.

Unfortunately the reverse is also true.

I'll change your picks in the following games: Seattle, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Jets. Same end result.

Yeah, knowing this team they'll come out and beat the Hawks and Bengals then turn around and lose to the Jags and Cleveland. It's just what the Bills do.

Ok so when we lose?

I will give you 3 to 1? There are games that they can lose but that isn't one. Since you are currently projecting the Browns game as a loss I would think that 3 to 1 odds would be a great bet. You won't get that in Vegas.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I will give you 3 to 1? There are games that they can lose but that isn't one. Since you are currently projecting the Browns game as a loss I would think that 3 to 1 odds would be a great bet. You won't get that in Vegas.

Learned years ago never make a bet that has anything to do with the Bills.

I get it you dont think we lose (maybe we dont).

I am saying we do, i am going to be right or wrong. At the end of the day not a big deal because you are arguing between 7-9 and 8-8 big freaking deal, still no playoffs

If we can beat Steelers/bengals/raiders. We will make the playoffs.

If the queen had a pair of balls, she'd be king

No its not. I am out there i am wrong i am wrong Big deal. History will show me right closer to 7 wins than if i predict 10 wins

10 is less likely than the democrats taking the House of Representatives

I get it you dont think we lose (maybe we dont).

I am saying we do, i am going to be right or wrong. At the end of the day not a big deal because you are arguing between 7-9 and 8-8 big freaking deal, still no playoffs

I don't disagree with that. I think 9-7 is a distinct possibility but with the conference record that will keep them out. They HAVE to get to 10 wins IMO to have a shot at a playoff spot and that's a stretch to me. If they won BOTH of these next 2 games I would like their chances. I just don't see that. They have to win 2 of Raiders, Steelers, Bengals and Seahawks and then run the table. I think that running the table with the other teams is realistic I just don't see 2 wins in that group now.

Decided to look at what's left of this year and see how I think it shakes out....

@ Seattle: don't see it.Loss

Bye: Thank God

@ Cincinnati: Possible, but no. Loss

Jax: Have to win, and will. Win

@ Oakland: no. Loss

Pittsburgh: No if Ben plays. Loss

Cleveland: Lose here and they'll be burning Rex, Whaley, and Tyrod in effigy in the RV lot. Win

Miami: A W revenge game. Win

@ Jets: Win

So that comes out 8-8. Blechh.... Would like to see what others think, maybe I'm missing something. Would love to be pessimistically wrong about this...

They have to go 3-1 in each of the next two quarters to have a chance. I don't see it...

I don't disagree with that. I think 9-7 is a distinct possibility but with the conference record that will keep them out. They HAVE to get to 10 wins IMO to have a shot at a playoff spot and that's a stretch to me. If they won BOTH of these next 2 games I would like their chances. I just don't see that. They have to win 2 of Raiders, Steelers, Bengals and Seahawks and then run the table. I think that running the table with the other teams is realistic I just don't see 2 wins in that group now.

Consistency hasn't been one of the defining attributes of our Buffalo Bills. We're going to get Schizophrenic the rest of the year

Last bet I made concerning the Bills was SB 25. A guy I knew thought the Giants D would shut down the Bills O and bet me $50 that the Bills wouldn't score 20 points...