Hold the Presses!! Bills sign Ed Eagan and Manasseh Garner&#3

I was feeling a little down and out watching Tyrod throwing to those guys out there yesterday. But now I feel better. We have signed Ed Eagan and Manasseh Garner!

They do this every week, just to keep us from lulling us into a collective coma. They sign people we have never heard of and put them on the practice squad, and then they activate a guy or two to the 53 man roster. Then they put 18 people on the injured list.

And I'll be watching next Monday.

The Pats made a trade today. They're always building something in there. They probably already have chosen their 3rd round pick in next year's draft. It will be like a late 2nd because the Browns suck.

What has given you the impression that every one of your fleeting thoughts is deserving of a new thread? Are any of your past masterpieces just too good for your latest brain fart? Why not contain your stream of consciousness in one thread?

Edited by Jauronimo

I was feeling a little down and out watching Tyrod throwing to those guys out there yesterday. But now I feel better. We have signed Ed Eagan and Manasseh Garner!

They do this every week, just to keep us from lulling us into a collective coma. They sign people we have never heard of and put them on the practice squad, and then they activate a guy or two to the 53 man roster. Then they put 18 people on the injured list.

And I'll be watching next Monday.

The Pats made a trade today. They're always building something in there. They probably already have chosen their 3rd round pick in next year's draft. It will be like a late 2nd because the Browns suck.

Buck up little camper. It's actually the Browns' comp pick. So it's a late 3rd rounder.

What has given you the impression that every one of your fleeting thoughts is deserving of a new thread? Are any of your past masterpieces just too good for your latest brain fart? Why not contain your stream of consciousness in one thread?

I'm sorry. Are you the arbiter of this board? If you don't like the topic, use the greatest four letter word in the English language....Next. Please don't influence me not to come back and read people's ideas and to share my own. That's rude. What's your problem? I'm mad we lost too, but I'm not going to take some condescending tone with a fellow fan.

If I posted vitriol like this every time I read something stupid like one of my posts, I wouldn't want to come back.

Have a blessed day, my friend.

Buck up little camper. It's actually the Browns' comp pick. So it's a late 3rd rounder.

I thought you weren't allowed to trade compensatory picks. Check. You're not allowed to trade compensatory picks. Especially if they have not yet been awarded.

You know what?

Check that. I'm out. Been on this board for God knows how many years. Been a fan since 1964. I don't need this any more. Good bye.

I'm sorry. Are you the arbiter of this board? If you don't like the topic, use the greatest four letter word in the English language....Next. Please don't influence me not to come back and read people's ideas and to share my own. That's rude. What's your problem? I'm mad we lost too, but I'm not going to take some condescending tone with a fellow fan.

If I posted vitriol like this every time I read something stupid like one of my posts, I wouldn't want to come back.

I thought you weren't allowed to trade compensatory picks. Check. You're not allowed to trade compensatory picks. Especially if they have not yet been awarded.

You know what?

Check that. I'm out. Been on this board for God knows how many years. Been a fan since 1964. I don't need this any more. Good bye.

Ok. See you next week.

You know what?

Ummm,you can trade comp picks now.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14274468/nfl-owners-ok-compensatory-pick-trading-2017

This was easily googled.