It's EJ Time

Gugny

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was better? Who commanded the offense more? Who did more with less? Who could actually read a defense, make checks at the line, and go through their progressions?

The only one arguable is Fitz, and give me Orton's arm over Fitz every day of the week.

tyrod is better than Orton. Hell, EJ was better than Orton, Marrone just wanted to save face knowing he was gone at the end of the season.

But To answer your question, almost every QB we have had in recent memory has been better than that assclown Orton. He was terrible and jist like Saint Doug, he was collecting a check, looking not to get hurt, and retire with another $5m in the bank.

Enough excuses.

Tyrod is simply not a good QB.

I don't care if he was good in college. I don't care if we have injuries. I don't care that our defense sucks. I don't care if he was in the Pro Bowl.

All of those facts have nothing to do with his ineptitude.

He's not good.

He can't read a defense.

He holds the ball WAAAY too long.

He can't find open receivers.

When he finds them, he can't throw an accurate pass.

There is no such things as YAC, because he either throws behind them or the need to scoop them off of their shoelaces.

Captain Checkdown?? Schit, he's an Admiral.

I don't think EJ is a great QB, either. But he is better than Tyrod Taylor. Why not put a QB out there who gives us a better chance at winning, albeit not a lot better?

The only other option is to throw Cardale in, but that would be tanking the season and I don't want that.

This offense is embarrassing. It's pathetic. It's ineffective and it is absolutely no fun to watch.

And it all comes down to crappy play at the most important position on the field.

Tyrod needs to be benched and EJ should be the starter.

Go Bills.

^^this

Why no one respects the opinion of a Bills fan.

Utter nonsense. He kept us in that game and had nothing but scrubs to throw to, and a secondary that was getting burned all day.

Or do you just want another player to crusade against in two weeks when he doesn't look like Brady?

Kept us in what game? Yesterday was an ass-whooping starting midway through the first quarter.

Kept us in what game? Yesterday was an ass-whooping starting midway through the first quarter.

We at one point at the end of the second were only a score behind. You know that, but would rather just wail.

Put in EJ, and we'd have thrown three interceptions by then.

But whatevs.

We at one point at the end of the second were only a score behind. You know that, but would rather just wail.

Put in EJ, and we'd have thrown three interceptions by then.

But whatevs.

EJ Manuel has only ever thrown more than 2 INTS in a game ONE TIME, it's the exception, not the rule. It's like saying Tyrod Taylor will throw for over 200 yards.

He was a developing QB that wasn't nearly as bad as you guys mis-remember.

EJ Manuel has only ever thrown more than 2 INTS in a game ONE TIME, it's the exception, not the rule. It's like saying Tyrod Taylor will throw for over 200 yards.

Nope EJ is terrible.

I can't tell if I'm more surprised by the number of EJ supporters or Trump supporters...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.nfl.com/player/ejmanuel/2539228/careerstats

136.6 yards per game!!

I was told that when Gugny tried saying that Manuel was still a better QB than Taylor prior to this season that he was just trolling and looking for a response. Is this still the case or is he serious?

Am I the only one that can see clearly he's trolling?

Not trolling, guys.

I'm not saying EJ is a great QB. I'm saying he's better than Tyrod. Every starter in the NFL is better than Tyrod. And some backups. Including ours.