OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

OK. Got it. I'll go with, I'm passionate on this subject. - And my message didn't get through because of said passion.

TT might not be Romo but that's fine - Romo is not on the field tonight.

Niether was:

- Watkins

- Goodwin

- Shady

TT was and was helping as best he could. No continuity or talent on O today and we still put up 25. 32 if they call the PF on TT on the first drive and Carpenter hits. 32 wins you 90 % of NFL games.

We put up 25 because of garbage time. Are y'all kidding me with this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We put up 25 because of garbage time. Are y'all kidding me with this?

OK, Dude. Long day for the Bills. That folks can't see TT is our best skill player right now and thankfully stays healthy is sad - for him. Guess such scrutiny traditionally goes with the QB position.

OK, Dude. Long day for the Bills. That folks can't see TT is our best skill player right now and thankfully stays healthy is sad - for him. Guess such scrutiny traditionally goes with the QB position.

No position matters more in football. If TT doesn't like the criticism, he can always decide to play better.

The qb who passes for 180 ypg is always going to be in hot water. He's lost his mojo.

At least he's the qb of listerine and toyota.

There's still some time to go, but the Cowboys are down by 10 and Prescott threw an interception in the end zone. Not saying he can't lead him back, but if he doesn't the calls for Romo's return are going to be loud in Dallas

Pretty amazing OT win for Dak. He was money when it mattered.

This is true.

But given the field of competition, that isn't saying much.

Many posters on this forum constantly want to compare the current Bills _____ (QB, coach, GM, WR, etc.) to past Bills _____.

Not sure why. A middling train wreck of a franchise with absentee ownership from a decade ago is not the relevant standard of review.

The NE Patriots are.

Compared to the good QBs in the league who show up come playoff time, Tyrod is woefully inadequate.

Sooner or later this will sink in.

Preach

I don't think many overrate his passing. As a passer he's one of the worst - if not the worst - starting QBs in the league.

Here's hyperbole at its best. So you would let TT go for these bums?

Fitzpatrick, Tannehill, any of the Browns garbage, Bortles, Osweiler, Smith, Simien, Cousins, Cutler, and whatever the Rams and Niners roll out. For God sakes, TT is the best we've had since Bledsoe.

No. I would take basically any starting QB over Tyrod at this point... except maybe Fitz.. maybe.

These are the uninformed comments that makes being a Bills fan unbearable. It's not bad enough we get rolled, we have to read this too.

Is there anyone left who thinks he can be The Guy after today's game?

If so, based on what evidence?

you did not watch the game. If you have to ask that..... you didn't watch.

Really... this crusade is childish. Not even going to dignify your question with an answer other than.... you obviously didn't watch the game.

Why don't you tell me about the offensive skill players TT played with yesterday? Tell me about how they did.

Edited by JaxBills

This thread is about your opinion on Tyrod Talyor not on the Bills TEAM's performance yesterday. Yes the whole team failed, but this thread is about the future of TT.

TT is Rob Johnson with better escape ability. So scared to throw the INT he just doesn't throw the ball at all. He will not throw the ball unless the guy is wide open, and cannot throw them open. He cannot to win a game when the running game is shut down. He is good, just not good enough.

Edited by MikeSpeed

This is not even worth debating because its not true

Woods is just coming out of a boot.....I am sure he is 100 percent....his next best WR is a guy we signed off the street a couple of weeks ago

TT hit slants and button hooks today with receivers in stride......there were also several drops by WR's that should have been caught.......

He sailed some high passes today especially at the start of the game....he cant catch them for the pass catchers to.

and lets not forget how many sacks he actually got out of in this game.

but by all means.....lets draft a QB and hope they are a top 5 guy

Curious, when guy from off the street gets behind the defender, and then the balls is thrown over his head, or thrown into the ground in front of him, or out of bounds where no one can make a catch, whos fault is that?

Tyrod would have needed to score 6 TDs. Other than that, the rest of the Bills are perfect.

Or make plays to sustain drives to keep the defense off the field for a bit, and not go three and out.

But I guess that is too much to ask.

But hey, he doesn't turn the ball over, I guess we can keep tooting that horn.

Really... this crusade is childish. Not even going to dignify your question with an answer other than.... you obviously didn't watch the game.

Why don't you tell me about the offensive skill players TT played with yesterday? Tell me about how they did.

And again several times Powell, Woods, Clay, etc beat the defenders and the throw either sailed over the head of the target or was underthrown.

Tyrod had SOME nice passes yesterday, but overall couldnt keep a drive sustained.

This excuse has to stop. There are no name players making plays all over the place in this league.

Curious, when guy from off the street gets behind the defender, and then the balls is thrown over his head, or thrown into the ground in front of him, or out of bounds where no one can make a catch, whos fault is that?

Or make plays to sustain drives to keep the defense off the field for a bit, and not go three and out.

But I guess that is too much to ask.

But hey, he doesn't turn the ball over, I guess we can keep tooting that horn.

The church of Tyrod believes no matter how terrible he plays. You can't get through to them.

They are mesmerized by the occasional broken play.

Yes, let's analyze Tyrod's individual play based on the lack of play of others who did not participate in the game. Very effective.

I would suggest analyzing Tyrod based on what Tyrod does. Watch his vision of the field, his decision making process, his anticipation of throws, his timing, his accuracy, his throwing mechanics, his consistency.

It's all pretty bad, and none of it has anything to do with anyone other than Tyrod.

Tyrod is not and will not be the type of QB Buffalo needs for the long-term solution. He is extremely athletic, gifted arm strength, and has a quiet confidence about himself that is admirable. However, he does not possess the mental or physical acumen necessary to be the "Franchise" QB the BILLS have been searching for most of my adult life, and I'm sick of it. If the BILLS don't look around the league and see the incredibly HUGE requirement to having such a QB truly is in today's NFL and urgently address that need, they will continue to languish in mediocrity.