OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, with no Shady and no Watkins teams are forcing the QB to win games with his arm and without his elite playmakers.

Gillislee averaged over seven yards per carry against the Pats. The loss of McCoy did not do in the team Sunday.

Thanks 26. I'll read shortly.

Gillislee averaged over seven yards per carry against the Pats. The loss of McCoy did not do in the team Sunday.

No. Not running it enough despite MG's success did. We gave up on the run at the start of the second half. Even two scores down if running is working stick with it - as the Dolphins showed us last week.

OK, it took me until today to watch the game on DVR. Taylor seemed to be throwing high on several makeable throws. He also had us in position for scores quite a few times in this game. I didn't expect that given the final score with a meaningless touchdown at the end. How is it that his long throws look so good and the short ones look awful. Is that something he can improve on? I really hate to be looking for another quarterback, but it seems like we are stuck at .500 until we find one.

@Andy_Benoit

#Bills Film: continue to be cases of Taylor being a beat late on throws or not seeing open WRs. Powell wide open on dig on 2-yd scramble.

#Bills Film: Taylor left open WRs on field a number of times, Powell often the "victim." Taylor also did not throw with precision.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I am pulling for Tyrod. But after every time I watch the All 22, I don't think he can be the guy. He has guys open, but is just not finding them. He lacks anticipation, which IMO is very, if not the most important quarterback trait. Plays like this drive me nuts. He has Clay college open for a touchdown and even appears to be looking at him, but does not throw it. He tucked the ball and ran back into the line for no gain. Buffalo went on to score a few plays later, so this missed opportunity didn't hurt as bad. But there are more missed chances like this than I'd like to see from a starting quarterback.Pmy7gKF.png

Edited by Rise Up Lights

@Andy_Benoit

#Bills Film: continue to be cases of Taylor being a beat late on throws or not seeing open WRs. Powell wide open on dig on 2-yd scramble.

#Bills Film: Taylor left open WRs on field a number of times, Powell often the "victim." Taylor also did not throw with precision.

I feel like I've read this somewhere before :lol:

He simply doesn't see the field.

Guys are open, and open early...the problem is that he won't throw with anticipation (i.e. before a guy comes out of his break), doesn't make an effort to throw guys open (a phrase that is over-used in most cases, but truly does apply to Tyrod), and is often late with his delivery.

I really like Tyrod, but he is too limited to be a franchise QB.

@Andy_Benoit

Not hard to see. Just some dont want to admit is all Edited by MAJBobby

He sat on the bench for four years in Balt. LY no time with receivers thu camp. This year all the guys he practiced with are hurt. Timing is everything. Seems like we should give him a break. A year and a half under his belt is nothing.

Timing is not everything. Fact he has been in NFL 6 years. Fact same issues since college.

he is 100% a leader. Where do you guys come up with this crapola?

People told me in the Gilmore thread when you yell at teammates for being wrong it is Selfish ot leadership

he is 100% a leader. Where do you guys come up with this crapola?

Leader based off what? Just asking is all

Edited by MAJBobby

Timing is not everything. Fact he has been in NFL 6 years. Fact same issues since college.

People told me in the Gilmore thread when you yell at teammates for being wrong it is Selfish ot leadership

Leader based off what? Just asking is all

I believe that was in reference to yelling at teammates while the play is live.