Gilmore needs to go

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half bomb to Hogan and he's already pointing fingers of blame BEFORE the play is over.

Can't tackle.

Struggles in coverage.

Points fingers.

Can't get off my team fast enough.

Do you think maybe he was pointing fingers because the backup safety blew the coverage? Or did you make up your mind already?

If the starting CB is yelling at the safety right on the field, and then the starting safety (Williams) gives the backup the "point at the eyes" gesture when he comes to the sideline? Yeah, I'd say Meeks blew it.

Do you think maybe he was pointing fingers because the backup safety blew the coverage? Or did you make up your mind already?

If the starting CB is yelling at the safety right on the field, and then the starting safety (Williams) gives the backup the "point at the eyes" gesture when he comes to the sideline? Yeah, I'd say Meeks blew it.

I was one of the only guys calling out Meeks in the game thread but it seemed so obvious the TD was on Meeks. Still, doesn't excuse Gilmore's attitude. He probably could have tried a little harder to make a play before calling out Meeks.

The dude plays so scared - like he doesn't want to get hurt. Time for him to go. He played his way off the team.. Maybe that's what he wants?

A few close observers of the game agree with this. Contract year and he is in preservation mode. Been playing that way since the opener vs. Baltimore.