Gilmore needs to go

I can't believe he thinks he is that good. He says look at the film and that the film doesn't lie. I know this, my eyes don't lie. He has average cover ability and he is the least physical player on the entire defense. He gets pushed around and avoids tackles every week. He won't be a Bill next season. I highly doubt it.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore is a Liability. He gets burned week after week and is an embarrassment. He looks lost out there. What happened to press coverage? He plays way off the ball and his head is spinning. You want that big contract? Think again... you will be cut.

First half bomb to Hogan and he's already pointing fingers of blame BEFORE the play is over.

Can't tackle.

Struggles in coverage.

Points fingers.

Can't get off my team fast enough.

The dude plays so scared - like he doesn't want to get hurt. Time for him to go. He played his way off the team.. Maybe that's what he wants?

First half bomb to Hogan and he's already pointing fingers of blame BEFORE the play is over.

Can't tackle.

Struggles in coverage.

Points fingers.

Can't get off my team fast enough.

Might have been his worst game in a Bills uniform.

Yeah, there's definitely not a chance that our 3rd string S screwed up.

Those guys are arena league players (Meeks, Blanton, Duke). Have to get a day one starter and keep Graham (hopefully a restructure).

Might have been his worst game in a Bills uniform.

Those guys are arena league players (Meeks, Blanton, Duke). Have to get a day one starter and keep Graham (hopefully a restructure).

I can't decide between this game and the Jets game. Hogan doing it made it worse