NE**** first half game thread

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On the last series of plays by the Bills O. Three new downs and they know if they miss all three throws that they will have a 49 yard field goal to hit with DANFREAKINGCARPENTER. Might be a good idea to grab 5-6-7-8 to maybe more on the ground with one of the plays and possibly have a 4th down chance…..Nope….Not the BILLS!!!!!!! 6 point swing.

Edited by Bster

Will these guys ever get tired of embarrassing themselves against NE? Seems like at some point they would have some pride and just get pissed off and play football. Haven't seen anything to indicate that will happen though.

With a lot of help from the refs. Cheats should have way more penalties, but somehow Hightower's late hits and the OL holds on Jerry and Kyle go unseen, but a phantom hold on Eric Wood in a sea of bodies? Check. If we can hold them in the 2nd half, we're only down 2 TD's. We need to pound the rock to Mike and stop throwing so much.

Your optimism is amazing. We don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

On the last series of plays by the Bills O. Three new downs and they know if they miss all three throws that they will have a 49 yard field goal to hit with DANFREAKINGCARPENTER. Might be a good idea to grab 5-6-7-8 to maybe more on the ground with one of the plays and possibly have a 4th down chance..Nope.Not the BILLS!!!!!!! 6 point swing.

Obviously. Was fine with one kill shot but we needed some safe yards.

Obviously. Was fine with one kill shot but we needed some safe yards.

Yep. I was screaming for a run play on 2nd down. I called it. With 38 seconds left and the bills having 2nd and 10, I said NE would be going to the half 24-10. Too many times we see this. Terrible coaching. terrible kicking by our loser kicker