Jags Owner Shad Khan Meets with players/coaches

Peter

Jags Owner Shad Khan met with players and coaches to find out what was going on with the team that he spent millions of dollars on.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/26/jaguars-owner-meets-with-players-and-coaches/

http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/shad-khan-speaks-to-jaguars-seeks-answers

The horror.

After reading all of the fall out from the Buffalo media in reaction to the Pegulas meeting with certain players, I thought that there must have been some international law that prohibited this.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jags Owner Shad Khan met with players and coaches to find out what was going on with the team that he spent millions of dollars on.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/26/jaguars-owner-meets-with-players-and-coaches/

http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/shad-khan-speaks-to-jaguars-seeks-answers

The horror.

After reading all of the fall out from the Buffalo media in reaction to the Pegulas meeting with certain players, I thought that there must have been some international law that prohibited this.

Maybe because Khan met with players and coaches in an "open forum"?

i believe the idea that the owner met with the players without meeting with the coach -- and then fired one of the coordinators.... at least in the initial reports.... was the issue most had here.

not that the players and owner cant ever be in the same room or discuss things.

i believe the idea that the owner met with the players without meeting with the coach -- and then fired one of the coordinators.... at least in the initial reports.... was the issue most had here.

not that the players and owner cant ever be in the same room or discuss things.

Somehow, that very obvious and fundamental difference was ignored in the OP's endless anti-fan crusade. Go figure...

Somehow, that very obvious and fundamental difference was ignored in the OP's endless anti-fan crusade. Go figure...

It is not an anti fan crusade at all.

You may want to take another look at the original post where I singled out the "Buffalo media." There was no mention of you or any other "fan."

The issue that I have is specifically with guys like Bucky who think that the Pegulas meddle. (Bucky seems to think that Kim should not have any responsibility other than choosing the drapes or something like that). That has been an issue both BEFORE and AFTER the meeting the Pegulas had with certain players a day or so before Rex decided to let Greg Roman go.

My view all along has been that, if you pay over a BILLION dollars for something, you have the absolute right to speak with your employees . . . with or without the coaches present and especially when the coaches have no issue with it.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Peter

Shaka Khan and his magic mustache are #rogue

that 'stache is perfection. He should hire wanna to run his D, and then get Andy Reid to coach the team. His coaching staff should consist of only the best coaching moustaches.....

He is asking if they think they will do better if Jaguars were based in England; too bad there already is a team called the Lions in the NFL for Britain Lions would be a natural name.

it's England, it would probably get called London AFC (American football club) their soccer clubs always have the most original nAmes

It is not an anti fan crusade at all.

You may want to take another look at the original post where I singled out the "Buffalo media." There was no mention of you or any other "fan."

The issue that I have is specifically with guys like Bucky who think that the Pegulas meddle. (Bucky seems to think that Kim should not have any responsibility other than choosing the drapes or something like that). That has been an issue both BEFORE and AFTER the meeting the Pegulas had with certain players a day or so before Rex decided to let Greg Roman go.

My view all along has been that, if you pay over a BILLION dollars for something, you have the absolute right to speak with your employees . . . with or without the coaches present and especially when the coaches have no issue with it.

Just my two cents.

Your point is a valid one. Don't worry about the ankle biters.

we might as well trade a 6th rounder for Allen Robinson at this point - get 'er done Doug

I have Allen Robinson and Sammy on two of my fantasy football teams and was expecting big things from them. They are killing my team. I don't know what the problem with Allen and the Jags is this year