We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that the marketing slogan for EJ's first season

How did that turn out

Most of this thread is a marketing slogan. If you don't think the Pats are going to come out to prove a point on Sunday after we shut them out at home vs. the JV I want some of the happy drugs you take. This is going to be a beatdown of epic proportions and they absolutely will run up the score until the final gun.

As per Peter King on WFAN at lunch time today, the Bills announced that the RV lots were already filled up. He made it sound like the Bills fans were rabid for a win - tailgating 51 hours before the game...and then I read this negative thread. So what's up? Are the lots full this quick normal? Are they Pats fans? Is PK out to lunch?

Sorry if I'm out of touch, I've only made the trip twice (both wins in the late 90's!), so my only insight is the inevitable youtube videos...BTW, will they put an afro on the Brady tackling dummy? Maybe that will help.

Shady looks to be out.

We win this game, we need to figure out where the Rex statue goes.

It's gonna be bad....

no hope. this loss will have nothing to do with Rex, so pleease no "fire Rex" crap after this one... we have no players on the field... and Pats are loaded... we may actually get shut out in this one, maybe 23 - 0

Most of this thread is a marketing slogan. If you don't think the Pats are going to come out to prove a point on Sunday after we shut them out at home vs. the JV I want some of the happy drugs you take. This is going to be a beatdown of epic proportions and they absolutely will run up the score until the final gun.

I may not even DVR it. Why go through the pain of watching a beat up team get stomped by a healthy best team in league. I can go to my kids HS homecoming game and see that, and at least the right team wins.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Sweeping the Pats would be great, but it is losing the games they are supposed to win (i.e. Dolphins) that is a reminder of 16 seasons of futility. Buffalo doesn't win the games they are supposed to win. If they'd take care of that, I'd be ok with losing the games they are expected to lose. Now, they are in a must-win game already because they didn't take care of business when they should have won. Frustrating team to follow all these years. I thought maybe this year was different, but the Dolphins game proved otherwise. This is not yet a serious team. Hope they prove that statement wrong by winning the games they are supposed to win the rest of the season (which doesn't include tomorrow).

no hope. this loss will have nothing to do with Rex, so pleease no "fire Rex" crap after this one... we have no players on the field... and Pats are loaded... we may actually get shut out in this one, maybe 23 - 0

I may not even DVR it. Why go through the pain of watching a beat up team get stomped by a healthy best team in league. I can go to my kids HS homecoming game and see that, and at least the right team wins.

They weren't loaded when they went 3-1. Injuries happen

Try to tone down your positivity, dude. Sheesh.

;)

LOL - Says the guy who references Sisyphus in his screen name.

Seriously though, it's gonna be awful. Probably similar to the 57-10 routing on Sunday night against the Pats** back in '07 or '08.

Thanks 3rd & 12. Game at the Ralph, oops, New Era, players feeding off of the fan frenzy, David home against Goliath. Anything can happen if you put out the good

ju ju.

Darn Tootin"

"where the players didn't believe they can win". Their actions, behavior and play made that pretty clear.

Yes, you can tell when a team is not confident.

Look at Bills last season perhaps

As per Peter King on WFAN at lunch time today, the Bills announced that the RV lots were already filled up. He made it sound like the Bills fans were rabid for a win - tailgating 51 hours before the game...and then I read this negative thread. So what's up? Are the lots full this quick normal? Are they Pats fans? Is PK out to lunch?

Sorry if I'm out of touch, I've only made the trip twice (both wins in the late 90's!), so my only insight is the inevitable youtube videos...BTW, will they put an afro on the Brady tackling dummy? Maybe that will help.

yea, they are full and that's normal. This board is fighting their Brady demons and unwilling to billieve. I have a hard time myself but I'm getting there. Edited by YoloinOhio

Keeping it to an under 20 point loss is going to be hard...we are just too banged up on offense...no WR's, no Shady, no AW to help with Gronk(we all saw what happened last year with Duke Williams), Dareus coming back helps a little, but Brady is just gonna throw all over us, they don't need to even really run the ball much so he probably won't be a factor.

I'm usually one to say "Any given Sunday" but unless Brady goes down early I don't see us even having a chance...this could get ugly by halftime

Edited by matter2003

When this forum generates 10 pages of everyone (I think myself included!) saying we are going to get killed, it probably means we either win, or lose by a few points in a closely fought nail biter.

I wouldn't miss watching this game for all the tea in China.