Where I'm at:

You two B word when we win, you B word when we lose. You just B word period. Most, I'm told, have you on ignore so I'll take on your trolling efforts. Your arguments are usually weak and filled with insults so I play along. It is sometimes fun.

Your turn fellas. Hopefully I get this locked, as nothing constructive is coming from it.

Go Bills! (see, I'm actually a fan)

Ah, I see. Your goal isn't conversation, but rather getting threads locked that you don't like.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You two B word when we win, you B word when we lose. You just B word period. Most, I'm told, have you on ignore so I'll take on your trolling efforts. Your arguments are usually weak and filled with insults so I play along. It is sometimes fun.

Your turn fellas. Hopefully I get this locked, as nothing constructive is coming from it.

Go Bills! (see, I'm actually a fan)

More passive aggressiveness complete with made up statements.

You're a complete mess. Did the tooth fairy tell you most have us on ignore?

A group text with jfh is more your speed silly liar. You'll grow up one day.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I have an honest question for Bills fans?

You were without your top 2 WR (Sammy and Woods)

Missing your IMO MOST important player in Shady. (Yes he played but it was obvious he had no explosive speed from that Hammy)

How can you expect your O to function down to your 3rd option at WR and missing well the cog that makes your O roll?

Your D played well for 3 quarters, but as I have seen a lot with visiting teams to Miami, they wilted in the 4th. (again not unusual so was that really unexpected?)

Edited by PatsFanNH

Missing your IMO MOST important player in Shady. (Yes he played but it was obvious he had no explosive speed from that Hammy)

How can you expect your O to function down to your 3rd option at WR and missing well the cog that makes your O roll?

Your D played well for 3 quarters, but as I have seen a lot with visiting teams to Miami, they wilted in the 4th. (again not unusual so was that really unexpected?)

Umm. The Jay Ajayi (SP?) had over 100 yards at half. The D played like crap the entire game.

Umm. The Jay Ajayi (SP?) had over 100 yards at half. The D played like crap the entire game.

Played well as in not giving up many points. I mean 14 points threw 3 quarters with only 1 TD is respectable. THE WHEELS CAM COMPLETLY OFF IN THE 4th quarter. (It felt like your D was playing bend but don't break)

Level headed Bills fans knew that going into the Miami game - it was probably going to be tougher than what everyone was saying leading up to the game. Its a division game. Anything can happen.

And we knew that Miami would play a lot better with a healthy offensive line.

Even with all of the starters healthy, the Bills are not a passing juggernaut. They can score on big passing plays at unexpected points in the game, but those times they do it have to be unexpected. If you make the Bills a one dimensional passing team, they suck. Tyrod is not a pocket passer. He isn't going to pick defenses apart. His strength is making first downs and big plays with his feet. His strength is extending pass plays and hitting fast receivers on go routes.

The Bills are built to lose if they don't have a good running game and if they don't play great defense. The Bills have to have both of those things. Yesterday against Miami they had neither in the second half. No wonder they lost.

Tyrod is not good enough. He's a different variety of Ryan Fitzpatrick, except his INT's are 3 and outs. Still a turn over, just less immediately hurtful. Tyrod (and Fitz) are both decent. If they get good support and get out to a lead, they are fine. If the defense is not stellar and they get behind, it's "Game Over". The second Miami passed us in the Fourth Qtr, the game ended. Tyrod is not the long term answer and I would absolutely not pick up that contract.

Level headed Bills fans knew that going into the Miami game - it was probably going to be tougher than what everyone was saying leading up to the game. Its a division game. Anything can happen.

And we knew that Miami would play a lot better with a healthy offensive line.

Even with all of the starters healthy, the Bills are not a passing juggernaut. They can score on big passing plays at unexpected points in the game, but those times they do it have to be unexpected. If you make the Bills a one dimensional passing team, they suck. Tyrod is not a pocket passer. He isn't going to pick defenses apart. His strength is making first downs and big plays with his feet. His strength is extending pass plays and hitting fast receivers on go routes.

The Bills are built to lose if they don't have a good running game and if they don't play great defense. The Bills have to have both of those things. Yesterday against Miami they had neither in the second half. No wonder they lost.

Yeah - not having a run game means no play action, which means the bootleg plays don't work as well.

Tyrod is not good enough. He's a different variety of Ryan Fitzpatrick, except his INT's are 3 and outs. Still a turn over, just less immediately hurtful. Tyrod (and Fitz) are both decent. If they get good support and get out to a lead, they are fine. If the defense is not stellar and they get behind, it's "Game Over". The second Miami passed us in the Fourth Qtr, the game ended. Tyrod is not the long term answer and I would absolutely not pick up that contract.

Then we're left with a 4th round pick as our starter. I guess it could work - but if you're the GM... there's a fairly good chance you are fired at the end of the season. Would you hedge your career on that?

--DISCLAIMER--

I'm going to give you the rundown of where I think the team's going to be after 9 weeks and why. Some of you aren't going to like it. So, if you're tender-hearted and a hopeless sunny-side optimist, you may wish to avert your eyes. If you're just going to attack me personally rather than refute my points, you're going to get it right back. If you have legitimate reasons why I may be wrong, then come at me with them. Otherwise don't waste your or my time.

--END DISCLAIMER--

This team's going to be sub-.500 after the next two weeks. Here's why:

1) It's not built to play from behind. After four weeks of the defense and running game playing a complementary game, Shady's hurt. Like it or not Tyrod fanboys, SHADY IS THE OFFENSE. If he's anything less than 100%, we're likely to lose. We're going to be playing the Patriots, who in my estimation will likely hang 14 early on us, and with that kind of margin, the game is OVER. Don't believe me? Look at this week.

2) The following week, the team goes to Seattle. Now I know what -some- of you are thinking. This is a team who hasn't scored much. And you'd be right. BUT and this is a big BUT...they have a top-notch defense still, one that will severely over-match our offense from St. Mary's School for the Crippled and Lost. And the game's in Seattle. So while it won't be as dramatic a loss as the one to New England, it'll be a loss nonetheless.

And with those two losses, the Bills once mighty and seemingly inevitable "playoff" season will go down in flames.

109468.jpg

I tend to agree with what you wrote, but after watching Seattle last night, I'm not so sure about that one. I also disagree that Shady IS the offense. I agree that without a running game, we will have a hard time winning, but I believe most of the problem yesterday on offense was that Shady did start when he should have been on the bench. I believe that Gillislee is an adequate backup, but he didn't get the touches early and that hurt us. I am not a TT fanboy and I believe he has obvious flaws, but I think he is a good complimentary piece in this offense. Yesterday, they had no idea who to throw to it seemed. With Woods likely out, it seemed to me that they should have picked a receiver and game planned around him, but they didn't and it showed. Although 4-5 is a distinct possibility, I still have hope for 5-4 after the next two. I won't attack you personally and I mostly agree, with the exceptions that I mentioned.

Edited by xsoldier54

The only injury I'll agree with as being important is MCCOY.

McCoy is the offense, period.

What kind of coach has the entire offense resting on the back of a single running back, one who is not some beast like Earl Campbell or Jerome Bettis, but a relatively slight guy who counts on people missing, who has injury issues in recent seasons, and who before than had the most carries in the league for several years? I was saying after the San Francisco game that the hysteria about McCoy being league MVP and leading the league in rushing was a delusion because he could not carry that load for a full season without getting hurt.

Here we are. Does anyone think the Pats game next week is going to go like the one in Foxboro, where the Bills nurse a slight lead through four quarters—with Tom Brady playing QB on the other side of the line? What's Rex's fallback position?

Edited by Dr. K

The OP is right. I'm not surprised they lost. I won't go into Taylor because it's already been beaten into the ground and it's only Monday morning.

My biggest problem with yesterday is not only the D, but how they got punched in the mouth as a team and had no response. Injuries happen. Poor or misguided play calling happens too. But to get smacked upside the head only to see them flinch time and time again tells the sorry tale.

They will get rolled by NE. This we know. Seattle and Cinncy won't be easy. In the end, 7-9 is probably our fate. Another year wasted but just acceptable enough for Rex to finish the job next season of running this team into the side of the mountain at a 45° angle.

--DISCLAIMER--

I'm going to give you the rundown of where I think the team's going to be after 9 weeks and why. Some of you aren't going to like it. So, if you're tender-hearted and a hopeless sunny-side optimist, you may wish to avert your eyes. If you're just going to attack me personally rather than refute my points, you're going to get it right back. If you have legitimate reasons why I may be wrong, then come at me with them. Otherwise don't waste your or my time.

--END DISCLAIMER--

This team's going to be sub-.500 after the next two weeks. Here's why:

1) It's not built to play from behind. After four weeks of the defense and running game playing a complementary game, Shady's hurt. Like it or not Tyrod fanboys, SHADY IS THE OFFENSE. If he's anything less than 100%, we're likely to lose. We're going to be playing the Patriots, who in my estimation will likely hang 14 early on us, and with that kind of margin, the game is OVER. Don't believe me? Look at this week.

2) The following week, the team goes to Seattle. Now I know what -some- of you are thinking. This is a team who hasn't scored much. And you'd be right. BUT and this is a big BUT...they have a top-notch defense still, one that will severely over-match our offense from St. Mary's School for the Crippled and Lost. And the game's in Seattle. So while it won't be as dramatic a loss as the one to New England, it'll be a loss nonetheless.

And with those two losses, the Bills once mighty and seemingly inevitable "playoff" season will go down in flames.

109468.jpg

Playoffs? Yeah the playoff hope is on life support now, it will be dead with another loss in the AFC next sunday