• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No take, just insults. Sadness.

This thread is your baby. I'm sure you'll be here all day.

Q: Who was more happy yesterday, the '72 Dolphins or Joe. I'm going Joe. It was like Christmas morning logging on to TBD today.

You and Ryan are a joke. It's one thing to be critical of your team, it's another to gloat in their defeat. That's the real SAD here.

Q: Who was more happy yesterday, the '72 Dolphins or Joe. I'm going Joe. It was like Christmas morning logging on to TBD today.

You and Ryan are a joke. It's one thing to be critical of your team, it's another to gloat in their defeat. That's the real SAD here.

Who the hell is gloating here? No one's gloating. I'm MISERABLE in losses, especially to the fish. I know literacy might not be your strong suit but come on, man.

Your lol post was better. Don't cry when we draft a qb next year okay ? Keep it together

My votes for Mitch Trubisky from UNC 6'3 and sees the field

Who the hell is gloating here? No one's gloating. I'm MISERABLE in losses, especially to the fish. I know literacy might not be your strong suit but come on, man.

Yes. I'm the one throwing insults. Your not worth my time. I should of stayed away from this trolling attempt. That's on me.

Peace. Make sure you defend this thread with your best today, your not off to a good start.

Did you watch the game last night? We are a better team than the Seahawks.

We are apparently a better team than the Dolphins too.

I was told I was an idiot for being worried about this game and that "There is no way we lost to Crappy Tanny and the Dolphins"

Yes. I'm the one throwing insults. Your not worth my time. I should of stayed away from this trolling attempt. That's on me.

Peace. Make sure you defend this thread with your best today, your not off to a good start.

Emo rootabaga strikes again. Passive aggressive master !

Lol.

Lol. And true. Him talking about our qb situation makes me wanna barf.

Brady's perfection is all he knows.

Roflmao oh I lived threw the Patsy years, I saw Eason become a turtle from phantom pressure. Hell I remember the last time we started 3 QBs in a year before this year. (And I still say we should have stuck with Zolak he was the best of the three and he still sucked!) so please dont lecture me on bad QB play. That's pretty much all the Pats had until 1994 (with a couple of good years sprinkled in by Steve Grogan)

Seattle game was a snoozer last night I only made halftime but that offense looked pretty bad.

Russell Wilson is hurt, ankle and kner. Without the threat of him running defenses dont have to keep as honest. That game is very winnable, contrary to what some on here think.

Every team has a Joe & Ryan.

Patsfan, who are your loser posters over on your forums???

Our loser posters are the opposite. You know the fans blame everyone BUT the team for a loss. (Refs,Goodell, insert odd excuse here) the worst be TB12. His rant after the last Bills game was Unreadable.

We are apparently a better team than the Dolphins too.

I was told I was an idiot for being worried about this game and that "There is no way we lost to Crappy Tanny and the Dolphins"

Not by me. This place needs some Lithium, even out the highs and the lows....

Roflmao oh I lived threw the Patsy years, I saw Eason become a turtle from phantom pressure. Hell I remember the last time we started 3 QBs in a year before this year. (And I still say we should have stuck with Zolak he was the best of the three and he still sucked!) so please dont lecture me on bad QB play. That's pretty much all the Pats had until 1994 (with a couple of good years sprinkled in by Steve Grogan)

nobody here is interested in pats*** history. they sucked and will suck once brady*** retires. Keep the history between ypurself and fellow pats*** fans. Yea i know you will be here all week.

nobody here is interested in pats*** history. they sucked and will suck once brady*** retires. Keep the history between ypurself and fellow pats*** fans. Yea i know you will be here all week.

Sigh.. was responding to someone said I only knew good QB play. Seems most here forget that you had one of the best for some time.... and my team may go back to sucking without Brady, I tend to feel they won't suck till BB and Brady both retire.

Another week of namecalling/meltdown from root. Kudos.

Apologies for owning you and the "25 points"

You two B word when we win, you B word when we lose. You just B word period. Most, I'm told, have you on ignore so I'll take on your trolling efforts. Your arguments are usually weak and filled with insults so I play along. It is sometimes fun.

Your turn fellas. Hopefully I get this locked, as nothing constructive is coming from it.

Go Bills! (see, I'm actually a fan)