Where I'm at:

One thing I was hoping for, and you see it a lot in the NFL, is that our four game win streak would get our team confidence and momentum. I know those teams we beat weren't great (Cards started the season very slowly), but maybe we still have some resolve left in this team. If we can play NE tough and build on that to steal a win in Seattle, we have a chance. It all depends what team shows up next week. What's killing us though is that we are 1-3 in the AFC

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone cares where I'm at, I'm one more bad loss to a bad team away from deleting my account. This team is built to be a .500 team that maybe gets lucky and makes a wild card. I don't see much of a difference between .500 and 1-15. In fact, the reason we can't get on the right track is because we have been ok with being mediocre for the past 20 years. I'll continue to watch the games but following this team is a huge waste of time.

Can't argue with it. I'm still pissed they played McCoy. Gillislee should have carried the load yesterday and McCoy given another week to heal.

And I have no faith in Tyrod. He's a little like Losman, teases you with a nice deep completion play, then disappears for long stretches. And I'm still pissed at him throwing it away on the 2nd to last drive, when he got nervous after a defender got close to him so he just chucked it deep out of bounds. We needed every snap to count and the defender had fallen and was no where near him, yet he just chucks it away.

Losing to Miami! Dammit!!!! :wallbash::censored:

Can't argue with it. I'm still pissed they played McCoy. Gillislee should have carried the load yesterday and McCoy given another week to heal.

And I have no faith in Tyrod. He's a little like Losman, teases you with a nice deep completion play, then disappears for long stretches. And I'm still pissed at him throwing it away on the 2nd to last drive, when he got nervous after a defender got close to him so he just chucked it deep out of bounds. We needed every snap to count and the defender had fallen and was no where near him, yet he just chucks it away.

Losman is a good comparison, Nice deep ball, spotty accuracy all over the rest of the field

If anyone cares where I'm at, I'm one more bad loss to a bad team away from deleting my account. This team is built to be a .500 team that maybe gets lucky and makes a wild card. I don't see much of a difference between .500 and 1-15. In fact, the reason we can't get on the right track is because we have been ok with being mediocre for the past 20 years. I'll continue to watch the games but following this team is a huge waste of time.

Youve stuck with this team this long and youre ready to jump off now? I get the feeling anyone still watching and posting at this point is in it for life.

Its in our blood, we get real happy when they win, and real real mad when we lose.

Holy ****! From the dead! Welcome back, man!

Youve stuck with this team this long and youre ready to jump off now? I get the feeling anyone still watching and posting at this point is in it for life.

Its in our blood, we get real happy when they win, and real real mad when we lose.

Yep that's why I'm still here. It's like a bad relationship that I can't break away from! I'd still follow the team but posting every day and people telling me I'm just being negative seems like a huge waste of time. Its hard to be positive when the team just keeps going around in circles. It's exhausting

Yep that's why I'm still here. It's like a bad relationship that I can't break away from! I'd still follow the team but posting every day and people telling me I'm just being negative seems like a huge waste of time. Its hard to be positive when the team just keeps going around in circles. It's exhausting

You said it, I'm not sure how people do it.