Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy is in, McCoy is out, McCoy is in then you shake him all about....

You put your Rex in,

You put your Rex out,

You put your Rex in,

And you shake it all about

You do the hokey pokey

and you turn yourself around

That what it's all about.

sooo...you did not see the first game last year? Cause they did the EXACT opposite of playing prevent and running the clock. they tried to embarrass Rex, and it almost backfired on them...that game was never really close.

Well, I won't lie that I remember the game, but I did see it. Just going by the qtr by qtr scoring.

His agent is Drew rosenhaus and I've been thinking he's her source. She was the one that said he wouldn't report to the Bills after he was traded. I assumed that was a ploy to get the Bills to extend his contract and guaranteed money.

@adamlevitan

I know there are conflicting stories out there on status of LeSean McCoy (hamstring). I'd personally trust the @JosinaAnderson report.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere in this thread since I don't read books, but the line for this game has not moved. I'm not saying Vegas bookmakers, with many millions of dollars riding on every NFL game know more than Joe Buscaglia of the Buffalo News, but I think if it was serious the line would have already changed or the game would have been taken off. Still Bills -3.

RBs don't move lines, especially not through a key number. Maybe Adrian Peterson in his prime would move a half point on a non-key number.

Storyline Monday: No shady, no watkins, no clay, no dareus, no ragland, NO PROBLEM.

Iron Mike: 20 carries, 110yds, 2td. Rubs it in his former team's face.

Yep, seriously.

No problem.

Meh. I don't expect a whole lot anyway.

Watch Bush get it rolling.

Different game plan but. I got this hunch Reggie B gets us some yards. This is why Bills have kept him on

There isn't one person on this entire football team I want to see less of than Reggie Bush.

look away then

I amok with Gillisee for one game. Any long, that could be a problem. Miami defense is rated 32 against the run.

amok can be good right?

he should be plenty motivated - he grew up in Florida, played at Florida, and was drafted by Miami.

Go Lynn !!

I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere in this thread since I don't read books, but the line for this game has not moved. I'm not saying Vegas bookmakers, with many millions of dollars riding on every NFL game know more than Joe Buscaglia of the Buffalo News, but I think if it was serious the line would have already changed or the game would have been taken off. Still Bills -3.

The game was taken off the boards at some shops earlier.

RBs don't move lines, especially not through a key number. Maybe Adrian Peterson in his prime would move a half point on a non-key number.

Yep. I almost think Woods would be a bigger loss, not because he's a better player but because there is nothing behind him. Williams, Gillislee and Bush will be more than adequate for one game.