Shaq Lawson is eligible this week. Our number one pick!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This issue is turning into the new version of Pegula being able to own both an NFL and NHL team. That was a funny theme for a while, especially when newbies got in on it.

They just need to make sure they keep him in the building until the paperwork is signed. :)

Shaq Attack!!!

@buffalobills

Today, number 90 will return to practice. 1f64c.png Shaq Lawson is as healthy as he’s been in three years: http://bufbills.co/QRr3iP

CvJFOo7W8AA6b3W.jpg

Lawson knows that part of his acclimation to the pro game will be a process, which is why it’s probably more likely that the pass rusher makes his NFL debut in Week 8 instead of this Sunday.

Guess we'll have to wait and see

this actually worked out great, timing wise. Lorax isn't likely to be as effective in 2nd half of season as he was in first half. He's 33 and I doubt ever played this many snaps in his career. On the flip side, rookies typically hit a wall about 3/4 through their first year since they aren't used to so many games. We can rotate them and keep both fresh while easing in Shaq.

I like where your head is at!

@buffalobills

Shaq Lawson: "I'm happy. It's been a long journey and I'm happy to be back on the field with my teammates. I feel great, better than ever."

CvJxEbFWYAAWjKi.jpg
@JoeBuscaglia

Shaq Lawson said he found out about the tear in his shoulder at the NFL Combine. First time we've heard that. #Bills

@JonTWCNews

Lawson says he didn't know shoulder was torn until NFL Combine. Has been playing 3.5 years hurt.

This is great news. I want to see the big fella stay healthy and work himself into the rotation. The other positive is that Lawson should not experience the rookie drop in play late in the season from the extra games. How many other teams get to add a first round pick after week 6 to an already solid unit?

Does anyone know who the top Centers are coming up for the 2017 draft?

I believe Elflein at Ohio State (kicked inside from guard this year) and Pocic at LSU are considered the top guys at center.