Drink it in thirsty fans!

Mr. WEO

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's someone's daughter. What if that guy is a middle school social studies teacher or something like that? He would be fired. Stupid.

Jeebus...what is wrong with people? With everyone out there having a camera phone, you just can't get away with this crap anymore. I'm not trying to be all "holier than thou." I've done some really stupid and inappropriate schitt in my life, but you have to know you're going to be video taped doing stuff like this (and likely end up on deadspin).

As far as being someone's daughter, imo only in Buffalo would someone's daughter even get within 100 yards of some of these winners at Bills tailgates. I doubt he even knows who the first US president is, so social studies teacher is unlikely. Lastly I'm quite sure camera phones are exactly the reason they do this stuff. This video might be the pinnacle of this guys life.

As far as being someone's daughter, imo only in Buffalo would someone's daughter even get within 100 yards of some of these winners at Bills tailgates. I doubt he even knows who the first US president is, so social studies teacher is unlikely. Lastly I'm quite sure camera phones are exactly the reason they do this stuff.

This video might be the pinnacle of this guys life.

To your last statement...fair point.

FTR, I personally have no problem with what went on here. To each his/her own. I guess I just marvel at some people's stupidity sometimes. Especially with everything today being caught on camera.

As far as being someone's daughter, imo only in Buffalo would someone's daughter even get within 100 yards of some of these winners at Bills tailgates. I doubt he even knows who the first US president is, so social studies teacher is unlikely. Lastly I'm quite sure camera phones are exactly the reason they do this stuff. This video might be the pinnacle of this guys life.

Man, you can tell an awful lot about a guy in 10 seconds!

Man, you can tell an awful lot about a guy in 10 seconds!

I don't think it's unfair to assume this guy isn't a history buff. I've been to Bills tailgates before. Generally these are the meatheads doing this stuff. Thought that was more factual than judgmental.

To your last statement...fair point.

FTR, I personally have no problem with what went on here. To each his/her own. I guess I just marvel at some people's stupidity sometimes. Especially with everything today being caught on camera.

The stupidity is crazy. I don't really care what people do. I just wish people would be a little more discreet about stuff as well. It's guys like this that ruin the fun for everyone. This is the crap that gives Bills fans a bad name, and draws attention to the idea of "cleaning up" the parking lots.

I've changed my mind. I do want my taxes to go up so college is free.

That gave me a laugh. On a serious note I'd like to know the average age for fans at New Era Field compared to other NFL stadiums. Our fans have a reputation for acting like dumb frat boys, but that's what the majority of them seem to really be. I remember going to games as a kid in the 90's, and there didn't seem to be so many college aged people. Now they seem to be the majority. Just curious if anyone else notices this, or if I'm

not remembering correctly?

I'm so sick of this small subset of fans being the national representation of all of us. I have season tickets. I park in the ECC lot and, when I'm there early enough, head over to the Pinto for the ketchup and mustard ritual.

This season, I've seen no instances of any fights or boorish behavior anywhere that I have been. I surely wish that the national media would stop giving these outliers a platform.

Chevy, i would not let it bother you. I am always a passionate defender of fans behaviour at Bills games, think it just fine and not any worse..or better, than any other stadium i have been in. But i also think these videos are funny..just makes me laugh how stupid people can really be.

I have lived all over the country. I can assure you douche-bagette behavior is not a unique Bflo issue.

I mean really... you have no knowledge of the Girls Gone Wild franchise?